𝟑𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

THE CAMERA PANNED to show the ancient Hogwarts castle before the scene changed to the Gryffindor Quidditch team getting ready for practice.

"Yes, Quidditch!" James squealed.

"I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We're going to train harder and longer." Wood instructed.

"What? I don't believe it!" Wood exclaimed pausing his mid-rant.

The camera showed the Slytherin Quidditch team all dressed in their uniforms, ready to practice.

"Why do those filthy snakes have to ruin everything?" James groaned, stomping his feet like a child, ignoring the offended looks that came from the Slytherins themselves.

"Don't forget that your son is also friends with those 'filthy' snakes, Potter." Andromeda scowled.

James' eyes widened.

"Sorry." He mumbled, bowing his head down in embarrassment.

"Where do you think you're going, Flint?" Wood questioned, as the Gryffindor team made their way over to the Slytherins.

"Quidditch practice." The crooked teeth boy responded, shrugging his shoulders.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Wood informed, Flint along with the rest of the team smirking.

"Easy Wood, I've got a note."

Hermione who was sitting with Ron and Ophiuchus looked over at the two teams before looking at each other.

Wood snatches the note from Flints' hand, reading it out loud for his team to hear.

"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker."

"You've got a new Seeker! Who?" Wood demanded, the Slytherins moving aside, as Draco stepped forward, a smirk on his face.

"Really!? He's the new seeker, you've got to be bloody killing me." Sirius exclaimed.

"Don't act so surprised, Black. Draco was already ordered to do so." Severus sneered.

"Have you lost your memory or what, luv." Marlene teased after sending a glare to Snape.

"Malfoy?"

"Draco?"

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." Flint said before all the Slytherins showed off their new brooms.

"Those are Nimbus 2001's. How'd you get those?" Ron asked, he along with Ophiuchus and Hermione had finally made their way over to the two teams of rivals.

"A gift from Draco's father." Flint bragged.

Draco visibly flinched at the word 'Father' but no one except Ophiuchus and Hermione noticed that.

Lucius frowned whereas Narcissa looked concerned.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, his family can afford the best." A boy smirked.

Once again, Molly and Arthur turned slightly pink, at the mention of their wealth.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Hermione scowled, Draco looking at her.

Draco took a deep breath and gulped.

"No one asked your opinion. You filthy little M-Mublood." He mumbled.