𝟎𝟕. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

THE CAMERA MOVES to show a tall house, somewhere out at the sea on a stormy night

THE CAMERA MOVES to show a tall house, somewhere out at the sea on a stormy night. The camera slowly shows the Dursleys sleeping and Harry still awake sitting on the cold, dirty floor.

"Those foul gits!"

Many felt bad for the boy and many thoughts ran through their head that what kind of abuse the poor boy has gone through.

Harry has drawn a birthday cake, tracking the dirt, he writes, Happy Birthday Harry.

"I'll spoil him rotten!" many thought.

"He'll have the best birthday cakes this time that will put the Malfoys and Blacks on shame." James thought.

"Make a wish, Harry." he whispered to himself, as he blows the 'candles'.

Suddenly, the door thumps, thunder storm sounds coming in sync which causes Harry to jump.

"Holy Mother Of Merlin!"

"Merlin's Left Saggy Balls!"

"Sweet Circe!"

"What the fu-"

The door thumps again and Dudley jumps up, Harry backing away and hiding behind the wall, and Dudley cowers infront of the window. Petunia and Vernon comes up, Vernon holding a gun in his hands.

All muggle borns and some half bloods gasped.

"Who's there?" he yells.

The door bangs, the camera slowly reveals a giant man.

"Hagrid!" the ones who liked the giant cheered and some scowled.

"Thank Merlin, It's only him."

"Sorry 'bout that!" Hagrid apologized as he puts the door back.

"I demand that you leave at once, sir! You're breaking an entering!" Vernon demanded, holding his gun tightly.

Hagrid grabs the gun and break it upwards.

"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." Hagrid says, the gun fires upward creating a hole at the roof, causing the Vernon and Petunia shrink in fear.

Many cheered for Hagrid, causing the said giant to blush and smile proudly.

He then asks for Harry, and the said boy carefully comes out.

"I'm Harry..."

"Oh, well, of course you're, Got somethin' for ya! 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine it'll taste just fine. Baked it meself, just took some help!" he says as he hands Harry a cake. "Words and all. Heh."

Harry opens the cake which says 'Happee Birdae Harry' in green frosting.

"Thank you so much Hagrid!" Lily smiled.