𝟎𝟖. 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

THE CAMERA NOW PANNED to reveal Hagrid and Harry walking in the streets of London

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either a owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" Harry asks.

"If you know, where to go." Hagrid simply replies.

They walk closer towards the corner store and as they got closer, the sign above it 'The Leaky Cauldron' appears. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music softly ringing in the background and several patrons chatting with each other.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" the bartender asks.

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry here buy his school supplies." Hagrid said.

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter." Tom exclaimed, wide-eyed.

The chatter in the pub dies and it becomes silent. A man gingerly shakes Harry's hand.

"I have never seen the Leaky cauldron silent" a random Ravenclaw said.

"Neither do, I" many replied.

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter!" the man greets.

Suddenly a man who was wearing a large turban, came.

"H-Harry Po-Potter, Can't tell how p-pleased I am to m-meet y-yo-you!" he stuttered, staring at her with an unusual glint in his eyes.

Moody narrowed his eyes, and muttered something about constant vigilance.

"P-P-Potter, C-C-can't tell how p-pl-pleased I'm to m-m-meet y-you!" Rabastan Lestrange mimicked him, making along with his brother, Bellatrix and Barty let out loud laughs. Bellatrix loudest of them all.

"Hello, Professor! I didn't see you there. Harry, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid says.

"Oh, nice to meet you." Harry greets, and offers Quirrell a handshake but he hesitantly refuses.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody yelled suddenly, giving everyone a heart attack.

"Alastor, Stop it!" McGonagall said.

"F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, eh, P-potter? Heheh." Quirrell stuttered.

"Yes, well, must be going..Lots to buy. Heh." Hagrid says.

"Goodbye" Harry said.

The two leave into a back room winery in front of a giant brick wall.

"See, Harry, you're famous." Hagrid said.

"But why is he famous?" Sirius practically whined.