𝟒𝟏. 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

AS THEY WERE about to proceed with with the movie, a bright light engulfed them and several figures fell down on the cold marble floor.

"Ow! Get off me, brat."

"I-where are we?"

"I told you it won't work! We're in Hogwarts."

"Shut Up! It did work."

The entire hall was surprised to see nine figures arguing with each other.

"Oh bugger off, Malfoy."

"Why you little-"

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly to break their argument.

"May we know who are you all?" Moody asked, his auror instincts kicking in.

"Oh! Sorry about that." A boy with bright grey eyes said sheepishly.

"Well let's start with the introductions." A girl with rather bushy hair suggested.

"I'm Hermione Jean Granger. I'm 18, muggle-born. My parents are muggles, so you don't know them." The bushy-haired girl, Hermione said.

A pale boy, with bright blue-grey eyes and blonde hair, came ahead.

"My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy. My parents are Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy neé Black. I'm 18 and a pureblood." He drawled, sending a small smile towards his mother and wholeheartedly ignoring his father.

A red-headed boy with bright blue came forward.

"I'm Ronald Bilius Weasley. My parents are Arthur Weasley and Molly Weasley neé Preewet. I'm 18 and a pureblood."

Molly and Arthur sent their son bright smiles, which he returned.

"I'm Ginerva Molly Weasley. The only daughter of Arthur Weasley and Molly Weasley neé Preewet. I'm 18 and a pureblood." A girl with red hair and dark brown eyes said.

After Ginny, a boy who greatly resembled Alice and Frank came forward.

"I'm Neville Frank Longbottom. My parents are Frank Longbottom and Alice Longbottom neé Fortescue. I'm 18 and a pureblood."

Alice and Frank pulled him in a warm hug.

"I'm Luna Pandora Lovegood. My parents are Xenophilius Lovegood and Pandora Lovegood neé Croaker. I'm 18 and a pureblood." The blonde girl finished in a dreamy voice.

A boy with sharp green eyes which were the color of the killing curse, and messy raven hair came forward.

"I'm Harry James Potter. My parents are James Potter and Lily Potter neé Evans. I'm 18 and a half blood." He drawled out with a smirk.

"PRONGSLET!" The marauders cheered.

"Hullo Bitches. I'm Ophiuchus Sirius Black. The son of Sirius Black III and Marlene Black neé McKinnon. I'm 18 and a pureblood." He drawled with a cheeky grin and a dramatic bow.

Ophiuchus gazed at the hall until a certain someone caught his eye.

"Mumma!" He cheered as he ran forward and lunged at Marlene, hugging her tight.

Marlene stumbled a bit as she laughed and hugged him back.

After they broke the hug, he looked at a young Sirius.

"Hello, Father." Ophiuchus nodded at him.

"Hello." Sirius mumbled, hurt by the formal tone of his son.

"Oh, and there's my favorite aunt." He grinned at Bellatrix as he hugged her too.

Narcissa and Andromeda made an offended noise.

"Sorry Aunties, Auntie Bella is my favorite but I love you all." He laughed as sauntered to find a seat.

Lastly, a girl with an hourglass figure, sterling grey eyes, high cheekbones with a slick jaw came forward.

"Hello." A smooth voice sounded out across the hall.

"My name is Anastasia Vega Lestrange. The only daughter of Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Lestrange neé Black. I'm 18 and a pureblood." She finished with a subtle smirk.

Sending a large toothless grin toward her parents who smiled back.

What no one noticed were the unshed tears in Anastasia's eyes.

They all walked toward their parents and gave them a tight hug.

Anastasia especially longed for this.
She more likely clung on them, inhaling the scent of her mother and being in the protective embrace of her father.

As the future travelers settled down,
the past immediately ordered to continue with the movies.

Someone would say that everything will be fine from now.

But the reality?

The terrible chaos was just starting.

...................................

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒;
𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬

SHE SPEAKS :

• i was planning to bring them all somewhere in the middle of the third movie but well y'all wanted them so...

• do read my other fics, you can see them on my profile ofc lol-

much love,
-vedanshii