𝟒𝟑. 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

WHILE IN RUSSIA, Rabastan and Valentina were planning for their big move.

In Hogwarts,

Students could be seen gathering around a long dueling stage, as Lockhart walked up one side dressed in a propped dueling uniform.

"Gather round. Gather round. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" Lockhart asked.

Once, everyone nodded, he continued,

"Excellent! In light, of the dark events in recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For all details, see my published works." He finished with a laugh, almost all of the girls clapping, while others watched on in disgust.

Anastasia and Ophiuchus scoffed at the man.

"Can someone just curse his arse!" James groaned loudly, the travelers all smirking at what was about to come.

Lockhart takes his cape off dramatically, throwing it to the crowd, where one of his fan girl caught it, squealing loudly, as a Hufflepuff boy turned to Harry, who was standing next to Anastasia, Hermione, Ophiuchus, and Ron with a smile.

"That Lockhart's something isn't he? Awfully brave chap. Justin Finch-Fletchley, Hufflepuff." He introduced, holding out his hand.

Harry grabbed it with a smile. "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm—,"

"Oh, I know who you are. We all do. Even us muggle-borns." He said as Lockhart spoke up once again.

"Let me introduce my assistant. Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you, youngsters, to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear." He said arrogantly, Snape walking on stage with a scowl, very much offended, at Lockhart's words.

Snape and Lockhart both take their positions, Snape looking serious, while Lockhart looked smug.

"Knock him in his arse, Sevviekins!" Barty cheered, with Evan and Regulus, Narcissa and Lucius smirking, while even James and Sirius found themselves inwardly cheering on their enemy.

"One. Two. Three."

"Expelliarmus!" Snape said quickly, Lockhart's wand flying out of his hand, as he was thrown back, landing on the floor hard.

The hall roared with laughter, even the Professors grinding it hard to hold back their laughs.

Severus was the one who now looked smug.

Many truly wondered if Lockhart thought he truly had a chance at winning a duel with Snape. He was one of, if not the best, duelers at Hogwarts.

Harry and Ron chuckled silently, with grins on their faces, whereas Anastasia stifled a cackle and Ophiuchus laughed freely while Hermione looked very concerned.

"God! I hate this." Hermione said, covering her face with her hands.

"Do you think he's alright?" She asked.

"Who cares." Anastasia, Harry, Ophiuchus, and Ron said simultaneously.

"That's my boy." Arthur, Marlene, and James yelled.

"That's my girl." Rodolphus and Bellatrix yelled.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do, and if I had wanted to stop you, it would've been easy." He said, looking around for his wand.