𝟐𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

SHE SPEAKS :
actually, i forgot to add some bits in the chapter, so please re-read it again.

THE SCREEN CHANGED to show, Harry with Hermione, Ron and Ophiuchus who was sitting with them instead

While everyone was eating breakfast. Harry on the other hand, simply played with his food, not having much of an appetite.

"Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on." Ron said, giving Harry a small smile, while he barely looked at him.

"Ron's right, Harry. Your going to need your strength today." Hermione said, and Ophiuchus smiled at her.

James stood up, finally realising what is happening.

Lily scooted away from him, shutting her eyes tightly.

"His first Quidditch match." James whispers.

Silence.

More Silence.

And then,

"YAYY!!!" He squeals so loudly that it can beat a banshee's scream.

"I'm not hungry." He stated.

Hermione let out a loud sigh, as Professor Snape, walked past them, limping in one leg.

"Good luck today, Potter." He said, Harry, Ron, and Hermione jumping at the sound of his voice and Ophiuchus remains unfazed.

"Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin." He finished, walking away, Harry glancing down at this leg.

"Oh yeah! Ana told me that you guys defeated a troll." Ophiuchus laughed.

The marauders roll thier eyes and scoffed in unison at Snape but smiled brightly at Ophiuchus

"That explains the blood." He said, to Ron, Ophiuchus and Hermione who looked at him confusingly.

"Blood?" Ophiuchus questioned.

"He would notice that, wouldn't he?" Lucius drawled.

"Listen, last night I'm guessing Snape let that troll in as a diversion so he could try and get passed that three-headed-dog. But he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry whispered to Ophiuchus, as Hermione and Ron listened on.

"But why would anyone want to go near that dog?" Hermione asked.

Harry quickly glanced at their surroundings, making sure that no one was listening.

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret." Harry informed.

"So what your saying is..." Hermione started, only to be cut off by Ophiuchus.