𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

THERE STOOD a woman, with a blond updo, her regal navy blue robes hugging her petite figure. Her ocean-blue eyes held a subtle softness. She was beautiful.

She was Marlene Black neé McKinnon.

"MARLS!" Her friends cheered.

"Marlene McKinnon for the rescue!" Many exclaimed happily, causing the said girl to smirk happily.

She was proud of her future self.

"Oh my! You have grown up so much." Marlene gasped, tears threatening to come from her eyes.

"I am s-sorry, but w-who are you?" Harry asked timidly with a slight stutter.

"Of course, you don't know me. How would you? I'm—" Marlene started, only to be interrupted by a voice.

"Boy! What the hell are you doing? Come fast, you don't wish for another slap, do you!?" Vernon thundered, his voice coming from the dining room.

"Beating!?"

"I'll kill that fuck!" James roared in fury.

Angry tears were forming in Lily's eyes.

How could Petunia allow this to her own nephew?

If she was to care and look for Petunia's son, she would have loved him as her own.

She hated her sister for this.

Marlene's eyes widened.

"Beating!?" She growled.

"Uh-that's nothing." Harry mumbled.

"Shut up Prongslet, let my Marlene kill those Dursley's!" Sirius shouted, side hugging Marlene.

"I'll come with you to kill them, Marlene," Bellatrix suggested, with a manic gleam in her grey eyes.

"Of course, the more the merrier." Marlene smirked, with the same maniac gleam.

Marlene closed the door with a loud thump and walked swiftly to the dining room.

The camera panned, to show the Dursley's eating.

"These pigs are always eating." Frank laughed.

The door opened and Marlene came inside much to the Dursley's surprise as they squeaked in fear.

Harry came trailing behind her in panic.

"Hey! Who are you? How dare you step into our house without permission!" Vernon spat.

"Permission, my arse!" Regulus growled.

Petunia's eyes narrowed.

"You're are one of the freaks too, just like him." Petunia accused, pointing at Harry.

"BITCH-"

"Freak huh-"

"Motherfucking bastards."

"Shut up, Petunia!" Marlene shouted.

Petunia whimpered lightly.

"I'm sorry miss, but are you a witch?" Harry asked lightly, from behind.

"Ever so polite, just like Lily. James here is another story." Mary said.

James was about to protest, but he immediately changed his mind after seeing everyone nodding in agreement.

Marlene looked in his direction.

"Yes—" She answered but trailed off as she saw the scar on Harry's cheek.