𝟐𝟔. 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

THE SCENE CHANGED to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco walking behind Mr

THE SCENE CHANGED to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco walking behind Mr. Filch, outside of the castle.
The pitch black sky giving it more creepy vibes.

"A pity they let the old punishment die. There was a time, detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming." Mr. Filch said, Harry giving him a disturbed look.

"Is this man insane!?" Narcissa practically yelled, as many looked shocked and disturbed at what the man had said.

"I knew I never liked him." James mumbled to Sirius, Remus, and Peter.

"He's bloody crazy." Sirius nodded in agreement.

"You'll be severing detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest. A sorry lot this, Hagrid." Filch said, Harry slightly brightening up, at the fact they were going to be with Hagrid.

Hagrid's loud sniffs, brought there attention to him, while Filch became annoyed.

"Oh! Good God, man, you're still not on about that bloody dragon are you?" He said.

"Norbert is gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania, to live in a colony." Hagrid said, wiping his eyes.

"Aww, Hagrid." Many said, giving him sympathetic looks.

"Well that's good isn't it. He'll be with his own kind." Hermione said, trying to comfort him, but it didn't work.

"Yeah but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him, he's only a baby after all." Hagrid said, much to Filch's aggravation.

"Stupid oaf." Lucius mumbled, Barty and Evan nodding in agreement.

"Oh, for god's sake. Pull yourself together man. You're going into the forest after all. Got to have your wits about you."

"The forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are...Werewolves." Draco gulped, mumbling the last part.

Remus looked down, before looking back up, ignoring his friends trying to meet his eye.

"I thought the forest was forbidden." A first year Ravenclaw asked, no one answering him.

"There's more than werewolves in there lad. You can be sure of that. Nighty-Night." Filch said, finishing off with a laugh, walking back to the castle.