𝟏𝟔. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐠

AFTER EVERYONE RECOVERED from their shock with a few breakdowns, they resumed to the movie

The screen changes to show Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ophiuchus climbing the stairs towards their common room.

"I'm telling you! It's spooky, she knows more about you, then you do." Ron said, looking back at Hermione, who was walking up the stairs behind them.

"Who doesn't." Harry said, slightly defending Hermione, while trying not to be rude to Ron.

"Don't be mean, 'Mione is amazing!" Ophiuchus defended.

"Uh huh! Looks like someone has a crush." Whistled Dorcas.

The staircase, the four stood on, began to move, causing Hermione, who was now walking in front of them, to fall back, Harry catching one of her hands, and Ophiuchus on the other.

"That's why, those staircase are terrible." The Gryffindors and Ravenclaws groaned.

"What's happening?" Harry asked, now holding onto Ron for support.

"The staircases move. Remember?" Hermione and Ophiuchus said together, before the staircase, connected with one of the platforms, leading to a wooden door.

Hermione patted Ron's shoulder before gesturing to the door, in front of them.

"Let's go this way." Hermione said and Ron, Harry, Ophiuchus following closely behind, not wanting to be caught in the moving staircase again.

They entered a dark corridor, covered with cobwebs, and dust, covering everything.

"Does anybody else think, we shouldn't be here?" Ophiuchus asked, as they continued walking.

"BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE THERE!" Lily screamed with Molly and Marlene

"Oh c'mon Lily-Pad/Marls they're having their first adventure." James and Sirius whined.

"SHUT UP, POTTER/BLACK!" Lily and Marlene shouted, glaring at them.

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the third floor. It's forbidden." Hermione hissed causing Ophiuchus, Ron and Harry eyes to widen.

"Maybe you guys should, I don't know, turn back." Lucius said, in a sarcastic and dull tone.

"Malfoy, you shut up right now!" Lily shouted.

"We don't need your sarcasm, Malfoy!" Bellatrix hissed, worrying for the kids.

"Let's go." Ophiuchus said, turning around, where the four heard a 'meow' making them come to a sudden stop.

"It's Filch's cat." Ron said with wide eyes, as they all looked at each other.

"I hate that stupid cat, she always tries to catch me." Peter, mumbled, causing James, Sirius, and Remus, to laugh.