𝟒𝟒. 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐱

THE CAMERA PANNED to show Moscow in Russia.

Rabastan was shown walking through the forests of Russia which were covered in snow.

He turned back and yelled,

"C'mon, Valentina. You can play later, I don't want to freeze here."

"You really hate winters, don't you?" Mary asked.

"Without a doubt." He nodded.

The screen showed Valentina playing with the snow.
Her blonde hair had flecks of snow in them.

"She's so cute." Many gushed.

"You're so boring." She groaned as she stomped towards him.

The reason why they were here was, Rabastan wanted to teach Valentina about the wizarding world and teach her, so that she won't lag behind.

"That's very nice of you." Lily said.

"I know right, I am amazing." He winked.

"You're supposed to say thank you, asshole." Rodolphus whacked his head.

Of course, Valentina didn't have a wand that's why they could only learn the theory.

And mind you, she was amazing at it.

"Exactly that's why she's—" Draco started until Ophiuchus put a hand on his mouth.

But, well she could be distracted easily and that's what happened.
Valentina wanted to play and Rabastan couldn't say no.

"Seriously, she has got you wrapped around her little finger." Anastasia signed.

Rabastan looked at her in shock.

Maybe this girl was really close to him in the future.

"No shit, I am amazing—" He grinned cheekily.

"Here we go again with his self-obsession." Ron chuckled.

"And here I thought, it was just a phase." Rodolphus groaned in annoyance.

"—Now, let's get to work, shall we? Where's Annika?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, Shoot! I forgot about it completely." She shouted as she whistled.

Before Rabastan can know what was happening, a dark silhouette jumped above his head and landed swiftly on Valentina's head.

There she was.

Annika was comparatively bigger than other Arctic Foxes, her body was covered by creamy white fur. A long bushy tail and small curled back ears. She had short stubby legs, but her paws were firm on Valentina's shoulder. Her nails were as sharp as a knife. Her eyes were black, which reminded Rabastan of coal.

But what caught Rabastan's eyes was the scar on Annika's forehead. It greatly resembled a snowflake as if it was itself engraved on her face.

A sight to marvel at, after all.

And it really did.

Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen,
Annika was different.

She gave an aura of power and authority.

She made the cute, innocent Valentina look intimidating.

"Say hello to Rabastan, Annika." Valentina whispered.

But Rabastan only heard whispers of a different language, it was definitely not Russian.

As did everything else but they got subtitles so...