𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

THE CAMERA MOVED to show Harry, walking through the courtyard at Hogwarts

Hedwig perched on his arm, before taking off and soaring in the sky.

The snow was melted, as flower's began to bloom again, indicating Spring has arrived.

"I love spring." Many murmured, closing their eyes.

The scene changed to Hedwig flying into the Great Hall, resting next to Harry, who gave her a small smile, petting her feather, as she nuzzled her head into Harry's hand.

"Hi, Hedwig." Harry whispered affectionately.

"Awwww!" Many girl and boys said, Marlene, Alice, and Lily practically melting at the boy's kindness.

"Look at you both, playing with your cards, pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon." Hermione scolded, Ron and Ophiuchus giving her a slightly offended look.

Whereas, Anastasia shook her head fondly.

"Oh. My. Merlin." Sirius said slowly, most people giving him confused glances.

"She's Remus 2.o!" He yelled loudly, some laughing, while some giving him dull looks.

"I'm ready. Ask me anything." He said, as she raised an eyebrow.

"Alright. What are the three most crucial ingredients in a forgetfulness potion?" She asked, the both of them not noticing Harry and Anastasia watching on in great amusement.

"I forgot." He said, Hermione sighing in disbelief, as Harry tried and failed to contain his snickers.

Anastasia was smiling lightly and Ophiuchus was leaning on the bench.

"Come on, Granger. Don't be such a bore." Ophiuchus smirked.

"And what may I ask, you both plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?" She asked, ignoring Ophiuchus' remark.

"Copy off you." Ophiuchus and Ron said simultaneously, nodding at each other.

"You will not Ronald Weasley!" Molly bellowed.

"Ophiuchus Sirius Black!" Marlene yelled.

"No you won't. Besides according to McGonagall, we're going to be given special quills, bewitched with an anti cheating spell." She informed, as Ron rolled his eyes and Ophiuchus scoffed.

"That's insulting, as if they don't trust us." Ophiuchus fake gasped, clutching his chest.

"There we go with the dramatics inherited from Sirius." Andromeda laughed.

"Andromeda, How could you!?" Sirius gasped dramatically.

He shook his head.

"My own cousin." He kept mumbling until Bellatrix sent a wandless silenco towards him.