Back to You Pt.2 ~Kun (WayV&NCT)~

-10 Years Later-

"Ba!"

Kun shakes his head from his worst day dream before looking towards the school's entrance.

Yuwei waves to her father before running to the car and getting inside.

"How was school?"

"Good. We had a small school concert from Yu Xingying."

"Yu Xing-"

"Look she's right there."

Kun stops and looks to see her. They soon make eye contact. World seemed to stop.

He breaks eye contact before driving away. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Ba, is everything okay?"

"Yeah im good."

"Starstruck huh? She's really pretty and talented. You know she just turned 35? She's two years younger than you. She is still pretty popular. She was here for career day."

The next day, Kun walks into work.

"Mr. Qian, you're needed in the conference room CEO Wang Jiyi has an assignment for you."

"Yes, sir."

Kun walks into the conference room and bows.

"Mr. Qian, nice to see you! Please come sit. We have a huge assignment for you."

Kun stands straight and freezes for a second upon seeing another person sitting opposite of him.

"Mr. Qian?"

His CEO recatches his attention. Kun sits in the chair to the right of the CEO.

"Ceo Xu, may I please have a word with my ex-wife?"

"Ex- oh. I'll leave you two to talk in private."

As the elder leaves, Kun stand in audacity.

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Kun, I-I need your help."

"What is it?"

"I need you to help me. I have to pay them back before-"

"You're gambling aren't you? You're back to it?"

"I tried to stop but I heard that I could make a hundred-"

"Ask your husband or does he not know of your nasty deed? You can take care of it yourself. I am not your fixer-"

"You were always Xingying's. You did everything for her. You always cared for her-"

"Do you still hold on to that? For real? You're still jealous? We aren't even together and you bring up old things still. It's been ten years Shuli. I haven't talked to you since and now you wanna talk about money?"

"Xingying was a slut-"

"Shut up. You don't even know her. She was ten times the woman you ever were. You wanna know why she was always around? It was because when you left me with Yuwei every night, she was there to help. When you weren't present as Yuwei's mother, she planned everything from Yuwei's birthdays, halloween costumes, Christmas parties, everything. She did that because YOU didnt. You went off and gambled. You're mad because she sold you out on your bullshit and now you just hate her because you're a spineless woman with no sense."

"Then where is she?! Huh?! Where's the bitch now? She isn't here. She just wanted you all to herself and when she found out me, she was jealous of me!"