~002~

Now, this is of one other few biggest crushes I have had ever. In my life. Who he is, is someone I could never be with. It's crazy. It's forbidden. It was. He was dating someone else. He and I were like pin pals. When I came out to S. Korea, we met up. He already debuted, but we got to meet up. We started meeting up so often that my heart began to beat at every sight of him. I was happy to meet him.

Ungjae: Yuci!

--------------------------

Yuci: How was practice?

Ungjae: The usual.

Yuci: Here's water. Don't overwork yourself.

Ungjae: Thanks!

---------------------------

When he introduced me to his members, I seriously thought that my feelings were mutual with his. I had the hope that maybe one day it would be possible.

---------------------------

Ungjae: Yuci, these are the guys. Jeup, Jian, Taeho, and Sang. Hyungs, this is Zhang Yuci.

Jeup: She's pretty.

Taeho: Hi!

Sang: Nice to meet you!

Jian: We heard a lot about you.

Yuci: Annyeongsayo *bows*

-----------------------------

Jeup: Just ask her out!

Jian: You know that she's super into you. Don't screw it up. She's one of a kind.

Ungjae: Well... I don't know. I don't think about that kind of stuff.

Taeho: Really? Jeup was about to ask her out just to eat, and YOU got protective and said no. Are you saying that you don't like her?

Ungjae: Guys, she's an awesome and amazing person- I don't know.

----------------------------

Yuci: Ungjae, I-

*phone rings*

Ungjae: Hold on Yuci. It's Chaeyeon. *walks a few feet away* Hey, beautiful.

Yuci: *Sighs*

-----------------------------

I knew that he was dating when he picked up that phone call. He would never talk like that. Especially not to me. His body language said it all. His smile couldn't even be missed because it was so wide. After a while, I finally met her. I tried to hate her, but how could I? She was literally girlfriend material. #realdeal

I got jealous everytime we all hung out in a group. Jeup eventually found a girl too. His girlfriend's name was Seungyeon. Park Seungyeon. She was like my older sister. An Unnie. Seungyeon knew the moment I glanced over at Ungjae and Chaeyeon, I had it bad. I am not really the mad jealous type but the sad jealous kind. I tend to get sappy. What can I say? I'm a sentimental girl. A friend helped me get past this. That friend showed me that Ungjae and I weren't meant to be.

Ungjae was a huge part of my life. He made me realize that sometimes being friends was enough. He made me feel enough. That's all I really needed. To be enough.