Drifted ~Seonghwa (Ateez)~

I never thought that I would keep feeling this feeling. I know I love you and I know that I am in love you. But why does this feeling keep coming back to me? I feel so secure but I feel scared. I feel peace but feel sad. What is this feeling? You are my person but I also feel like I don’t know how our story will end. You say forever but why do I feel so empty… I don’t know how to feel. I feel so happy to see you but a bit anxious of what is to come. Is this healthy? Is it your fault or mine? Am I insecure? Or are you insecure? Do we need a break? 

I love her so much. But I feel like I can’t do what she wants. She seems so insecure sometimes. I wish she knew that she didn’t have to be. If she is, then maybe we can work on it together so she wouldn’t have to be. I want her to be my forever. I just don’t know what to do. I love her so much. She gives me the best care and love anyone could ask for… but why do I keep feeling like I’m doing everything wrong. I don’t want to lose her. Maybe she doesn’t love me like she use to… is it my fault? Or is it hers? I am so tired of this feeling.

“Yuci!”

Yuci turns to see him smiling at her. She smiles back naturally. 

“How have you been?”

“I’m okay.”

Are you sure? You seem okay but you also seem a little sad.

He looks to her in reassurance. She just smiles back.

“Hey so I was coming back from the company but I had to drop off Kevin at home.”

“Oh. I thought you said-“

Here we go again. Maybe if I say to not talk about it then it won’t start fights. 

“Babe, not now. I’m not in the mood.”

“No, that’s not what I meant. You told me-“

“I already told you. He’s going to get his license.”

Conversation over. Now we won’t be fighting about it. Just a nice day.

No… you texted me that you weren’t going to take him home today. I’m just a little confused. You just texted me saying you weren’t.

“Okay.”

I hope that she isn’t upset. No fighting today… I just want a good day.

No fighting today… I just want a good day.

“Let’s not start today.”

Yuci and him just walk in silence. Not responding. Just walking.

I’m tired… I just need to not say anything because then I’ll start something I don’t need to.

Should I say something to lighten the mood? I don’t want her to be upset. Did I say something wrong? Maybe I was too harsh? I don’t know. Maybe I should just stay quiet. I don’t want her to get mad.

They walked in the park as usual. They went and got ice cream and sat on a bench away from everyone. 

“Are you mad?” She asks to him. 

I was never mad about it. I just was trying to not fight about something so small… 

“I’m good. I’m over it.”

She sees him shrugging it off with a smile.

“Well, I’m was asking because you were really upset because if what I said. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn’t trying to make you mad. It’s just… you messaged me that you got off and you told me to meet you here in the park because you weren’t going to drop off Kevin today.”