First Sight of You ~Q~

He looked to his right and stared when he saw her but he turned back and shot in the basket before the buzzer went off. The crowd roared as his teammates flooded the court. Winning the game point was not on his mind anymore.

In the locker rooms, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He's never seen her before. It was like the moment in drama where the most beautiful girl appeared and the whole world stops as the song of falling in love turned on. He just couldn't get her out of his mind. Her hair was up in the ponytail tipped with the cheerleading bow. Her make up done naturally like the others but her's was captivating.

"Yo, Changmin! Hello~ Q~" his teammate, Jacob, called for him.

"Y-yes?"

"We are all going out to eat dinner. You coming? The cheerleading and volleyball team is going all together with us," his friend asks.

He smiles upon hearing "Cheerleading."

"Yeah," he responds as he gets up to shower and dress in regular clothes.

On the way there, another teammate nudges him.

"Yes, Hakyeon?"

"So... I saw you staring at the cheerleaders. Which was it? Suyin? Dahae? Jimin? Gyuri? Lena? Yuci? Faye? JIA?!" Hakyeon presses, "Wait. Suyin is taken by yours truly. BUT who?! I can make the rest of the squad-"

"He isn't interested in the others. Let's narrow this. Suyin is taken, she has loyalty. He won't like her. Dahae is a no-go. Jimin is too annoying for him, Gyuri is too diva, Lena isn't his type, she's too much of a goody two shoes, Yuci- Yuci is too cold hearted, Faye is dating Sangyeon. That leaves Jia," Hyunjae cuts in, "Bet it's the new girl, Jia. She just got onto the squad. She's a first year."

"She's first year?" Changmin asks.

"Yeah," Hyunjae replies.

"That's who Yuci Noona mentioned the other day," Sunwoo comments.

"You talk to Yuci? Like THE Yuci? As in THE cold hearted Beauty, Cheerleading Captain, Na Yuci?" Hwall, the teammate beside Changmin asked in shock.

"Yeah. She and I are close. She's been my tutor since middle school. Jia is also that new transfer student that the WHOLE student body is fonding over," Sunwoo answers.

"She's the member to finish off the female F4 of the school. Yuci, the cold hearted Leader. Faye, the charming nerd who's dating our leader Sangyeon. Suyin, the make over guru queen. And Jia, the youngest but bright transfer. I'm not surprised Changmin gawked at her," Yonghoon adds.

"I'll text Yuci and have everything let you get to sit by her," Sunwoo wiggles his brows.

Changmin sits and smiles in response.

At the restaurant, he got his wish and he sits between her and Jacob. He got to know her during that meal. She was so easy to talk to. Easy to chill with.

At the end of the night, they all paid one by one. Changmin walks up to the counter and hands in his card.

"Mine and hers are on one ticket," he smiles.

"No, you don't have to do that-"

"Nah. The less the people that pay, the easier it is to get out of this crowded place. Besides, its my welcome to you," Changmin replies as he follows his team out before waving her a goodbye.

Getting onto the bus with his team. Jacob sits by him.

"Smooth move by the way," Jacob compliments.

"Thanks."

"You like her don't ya? You say her and like-"

"I know. She's just. She's just so perfect."