Finally Yours ~Leo~

"Hey, Leo. Leo?" Lizeth waves her hand in front of his face.

Leo finally looks to her. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," Leo finally answers.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Well..."

"Taekwoon, babe, I'm fine. See, I'm even walking again. Don't worry about it anymore. I'm here now," Lizeth hold his hand and kisses it laying her head on her shoulder.

Leo smiled.

"You're right. It's been months since then."

That night, the same bitter memory came again.

There he was. He was waiting for her. Looking at his hand he smiled as it sparkles in the dimming light of the day coming to an end on the bridge. The bridge then started to light up with color and the scene became even more extravagant. He looked to his watch and watched as the hands slowly chased on another. Nervousness flew through him with each passing second. But he smiled nonetheless. It's been three of the most amazing years of his life. Tonight he was finally gonna do it. He looked to his hand again, at the small velvet black box, then slipped it in his pocket.

Him and Lizeth have been with one another for three years strong, and he finally decided on their next step. He loved everything about her. From the wrinkles on her forehead when she's upset to the small toes when she paints them in the summertime.

He reminisces about when he met on on the exact same bridge. He was upset after a concert when he cracked. Big time. Then, he went off beat twice in the dance portion. He jogged late that night from the dorm. There he saw a woman standing with her arms wide as she sat on the rail, looking out on the water. He ran faster. He held her wrist. She tunes to him, and he blushes at the girl.

"What the- who the hell are you?" She should in a startled voice.

"You're gonna fall!" Leo lectures," That is dangerous. You might fall. You shouldn't be so close like that to the edge. What would you do if you fall?"

The girl climbs down.

"This better?" She smiles.

"Yes. Thank you," He replies.

"Wait. You're Leo. The idol member. From-what was the name again- VIXX. Interesting. Well, this is new. Nice to meet you. I'm Lizeth" She holds out her hand for him to shake.

"Yeah. I'm Leo. Call me Taekwoon," He repsonds and answers her gesture.

They stood in silence. His heart lept, as he kept looking at her. She blushes. Their hands stayed, holding one another. Her phone goes off. She picks up. After hanging up, she retracts her hand and takes a pen and grabs his hand, and writes her number.

"If you want to keep staring, I'm only a few clicks away."

She smiles and runs the direction he came from as she curses.

He smiles remembering it. He remembers everything. From when her time of the month came, to everything she likes and dislikes.

He walks over the bridge to meet her on the otherside. Making it to their spot by the street bench, he buys a dozen of roses. There, he sees her. She gently walks his way.

She crosses the street.

"Wait! Lizeth!"

Then the worst has come. He drops everything in his hands. Running to her. The driver keeps on speeding before crashing at the next light. He shakes her gently.