Mission: Annoyance ~Zhu Zhengting~

"Gege, someone is here. You should get up," Cheng Cheng announces to the sleeping Zhengting in bed.

"Ugh, like who?" Zhengting groans.

"Qiang. You know, Xiao Gui's older sister. The one you're too scared to ask out."

"Oh. Qiang's here."

Zhengting falls back on his bed before jumping back up.

"Qiang is here?! Why is she here?! Why didn't you guys wake me up?!"

"Well we did. Justin came to wake you up but you threw your pillow at him," Cheng Cheng answers as he walks out.

Zhengting hurries his normal routine in record time and walks out to see Qiang teaching Quanzhe Korean.

"Qiang, you're here early in the morning," Zhengting smiles in embarrassment.

"Oh I came early because Quanzhe said he needed tutoring on Korean. Am I bothering you?"

"Oh, no. You aren't," Zhengting looks over to the others on the couches and chairs and glares.

"Noona, did you know that Zhengting is pretty good at Korean?" Justin wiggles his brows.

"Yeah, you are too."

"You're right," Justin beams in confidence.

"Where's Xiao Gui?" Xinchun asks.

"He's at his dorm with Xingjie."

"Oh, are you going to sing on their new track? Yanchen said you were," Justin asks.

"Yeah."

"Sweet. You're pretty and talented," Zeren gives a look to Zhengting.

"Oh yeah, Zhengting?" Qiang looks to Zhengting.

"Y-yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight. You know a date to theovies and dinner?"

"Is she actually asking Zhengting-ge out?" Zeren asks.

"Why Zhengting?" Cheng Cheng teases.

"I thought it was going to be Wenjun," Xinchun adds.

"Yes, if you're willing to be my girlfriend. Officially," Zhengting answers.

"Oh great. I won't need a refund for the movie tickets I got," Qiang sighs in relief.

"Jie. You're here for me. Not for the old guy. Me," Quanzhe whines.

"Okay okay. It's go to your room and study there," Qiang smiles.

"Sorry, Gege. Your girlfriend is chilling with me for the next three hours," Quanzhe walks to his room.

After almost three hours, Qiang walks out and puts her things by her bag by the door. Wenjun waves her over to sit at the open spot by him, but she gets pulled by Zhengting to sit by him instead.

"Don't fall for that pretty face. Bi Wenjun is a womanizer with that face. Don't fall for it," Zhengting states.

"Wenjun and I have been best friends for years. I wouldn't fall for that," Qiang laughs.

"He's just jealous," Justin laughs.

"Yeah, you should've seen his face when you talked about how handsome Xingjie was," Xinchun adds.

"You brats!" Zhengting retorts.

"Jiejie. There's still time to take back your girlfriend label. Who wants a violent man?" Cheng Cheng sings.

"Zhengting, don't let them bother you."

"Yeah, dont mind us."

Zhengting gets up and walks to the kitchen. Qiang smiles and follows him.

"Zhengting," she calls.

He doesn't answer as he opens the refrigerator and grabs a bottle of sprite.

"Zhengting," she sings with a smile.

"What?" He answers without looking at her.

"Don't be upset. They are just teasing you," Qiang replies.

"I know," Zhengting replies without emotion.

She walks over and hugs him.

"You feel better now?" She asks.

"Maybe," He picks her up and sets her on the counter, "Stop making me jealous."

He kisses her and she deepens the kiss.

"You two are gross."

They turn to see Xinchun standing at the entrance.

"What- Rated R, we have minors!" Zeren states.

Zhengting rolls his eyes.

"What?" Justin asks.

"Zhengting and Qiang were just making out in the kitchen. It has been about three hours since they've been official," Zeren replies.

"You know that not the first time right?" Justin responds back,"They've kissed eachother before."

"Before they became official?" Quanzhe asks.

"Well," Qiang gets down from the counter, "Looks like you guys have some things to talk about."

She walks and picks up her things.

"Great, now my girlfriend is leaving because of you kids," Zhengting follows her.

"I'll see you later," Qiang looks over the smirks to the other before kissing Zhengting again and leaves.

"She's thinks she's so slick."

"She did that on purpose."

"They are so cute," Quanzhe awes.

They look to him.

"What? They are. Don't look at me like that. I'm not on a mission to piss Zhengting off for the heck of it," Quanzhe defends himself.

"Do you have to spill everything?" Cheng Cheng rhetorically asks.

"You guys are so annoying," Zhengting walks into his room.

"Hey, at least they weren't going to go any further," Wenjun states.

"What do you mean?" Quanzhe asks.

"Hopefully they don't do that here," Xinchun adds.

"Further? What?"

"Don't worry about it," Wenjun answers Quanzhe.

"You don't think they have done it right?" Xinchun teases.

"We have not! I am not death you know!" Zhengting yells from his room.

"As long as you don't do that stuff here!" Wenjun yells back.

"Shut up! At least she would like it!" Zhengting yells in anger.

"Hey, at least Qiang has her own place. They can do what they want there," Wenjun laughs.

"Wait till Qiang hears this," Xinchun laughs as he picks up his phone.

"Say anything to her and you'll get the clean the dorm by yourself for the whole month," Zhengting threatens.

"It'll be worth it," Xinchun whispers as he clicks away.

A few minutes later, Zhengting's phone went off. The boys slowly hurry for the door.

"Huang Xinchun!"

"Run for it!"