Self Learned ~Seyong~

"Get out," Seyong points to the door.

"Oppa!"

"Get out of my house," Seyong says again without looking at his sister.

The boy runs out the door.

"What was that for?"

"He isn't good for you," Seyong replies sitting down on the couch chair.

"You don't know that-"

"He's been sleeping with your friend, Chaeyeon," he interrupts, "I saw them on a date yesterday holding hands and all."

"Ugh! You just can't go investigating all of my relationships and friends," His sister walks into her room and closes the door.

"Yongsu," Seyong calls out apologetically.

"What?" She grits her teeth.

"You forgot your phone," he replies, holding up the phone.

She grabs it before going back into her room again. Seyong picks up his own phone and calls Gunwoo.

"Wassup man? How did it go?"

"The way it always does. She's pissed..."

"Well how did you tell her?"

"I told her I saw him with that girl the other day."

"Why don't you just tell her that Chaejin saw it you know? The truth," he asks.

"If I did, she would assume that I told you guys to follow her friends and boyfriend and such. I'd rather not have you guys getting any of this heat," Seyong sighs.

"Well, I don't get it. It isn't like you're being over obsessive or anything," Gunwoo shows concern.

"I don't know. I'm not treating her like a little kid or anything right?"

"No. She's probably just stressed because she's just hanging around the wrong crowd and she doesn't want to admit it," Gunwoo answers.

"I want to tell her but she's got to learn," Seyong relaxed on the couch, "I'll intervene when I need to. Like always."

"I wish I had a little sister," Gunwoo teases.

"I love her. She's a great little sister. I just don't understand all of this change. Mom and dad died when she was 10, I took her in with no issue. I don't know why she's so rebellious now," Seyong retorts.

"Try talking to her again," Gunwoo suggests.

"I will. I'll see you guys tomorrow," Seyong sighs before hanging up the phone.

He walks to the room and knocks.

"Yongsu," He waits a bit, "I'm coming in okay?"

He walks in to see the room bare. No Yongsu and an open window.He stands shocked before calling Gunwoo.

"Already done-"

"She's gone. Get everyone! Yongsu is missing!" Seyong panics as he grabs a coat and his wallet before walking out.

"She couldn't have gone far. It's only been  30 minutes," Gunwoo says through the phone in a serious yet concern tone.

"I think she got picked up," Seyong looks to the ground to see a cigarette.

"How do you know?"

"The only person that smokes in this no smoking ally is her buddy, Kim Jiyong," Seyong grits his teeth.

"Stay there, we have to group up then we can search."

"No. We are not intervening right now. We are gonna let her learn," Seyong says, "Jiyong is a good guy. He'll try to turn her around before letting her get too far."