I'm a Twin (Twin Sister AU) Pt.1 ~Jeon Soyeon (ft. Other Kpop Idols)~

We are twins.

Soyeon and I. She's Soyeon. I'm Yeonso.

I'm the younger. She's the older.

Soyeon is a member of (G)-Idle. The leader to be exact.

We are twins.

She and I are equal. Born same day, same month, same year. She's two minutes older. Two.

Soyeon and I are super close. We talk and know everything about one another. We even look exactly the same. Our difference is that Soyeon is right handed and I'm left handed.

We did everything together. We are super close.

Mirror images basically. We like all the same things and we have similar items too.

We are equal.

Equal... I don't get why my parents would say that. They loved us "equally" they said.

We are equal? Are we equal?

We were equal... I should say that we were never equal. I'm happy for her. I really am. I should feel amazing that my sister is THE Jeon Soyeon. Semifinalist of Unpretty Rapstar. One of the underdogs of Produce 101 Season 1. But, I don't. She was always better than I. Everyone said. I don't get it... Is she really? If she was, then why am I not praised? Why didn't I also get a contract? Its happened before with siblings. Twins from Starship, Boyfriend's Youngmin and Kwangmin. So why couldn't I have made it...

I am jealous.

My sister gets the praise, but we did everything together. We learned to rap and dance and sing at the same time. We did small busking events, at family parties, and at our own birthday parties. The applause at the end of each small performance was the worst part...because Soyeon got it all.

"Good job! Soyeon that was amazing! Where did you learn to be so good?!"

"Hey, mom?"

"Yeonso go get some water for you and your sister."

"Oh... Nae, umma..."

I love to perform. Being up in front of a crowd with my sister is the best feeling in the world. She and I were unstoppable on stage. Our slick moves, and our lines were incredible. Timing and beat was in sync. Thats why I kept on doing it. The worst part was the end. When our equation sinks, so does my existence. It's always been. Soyeon got casted at school... We were walking out and the guy just came and gave her his card. She went and auditioned, using one of our routines. It was amazing. I loved it. I couldn't help but be happy. Does this make my heart cold if I wanted to be her? If I wanted the praise? If I wanted to know if I was good?

I never told anyone. Why should I? Wouldn't I look like a fool? Like an attention whore? Or maybe I just wasn't that good. I wasn't so great at all. Maybe I couldn't dance, sing, or rap.

Soyeon has it all now. 20 days after her group's debut, they won first.

"Now, Yeonso?"

"Yes, Appa?"

"Your sister has gotten first place, shouldn't be working on your school work so you can do well too?"

"Appa, can I audition too?"

"Yeonso, please I have to work now. To help your mom out in the kitchen."

"But Appa-"

"Yeonso, do as you're told."