5 or 1 ~Daniel~

A/N: Yes..... It is very long. But, here it is!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

He cleaned his knuckles and wrapped them and walked out to the livingroom.

"Daniel, you know you and the others got class at the university right? We have 30 minutes," Jisung walks up and shoves the book bag to the man.

"I don't want to go today-"

"Daniel hyung, I heard that TA is teaching for psychology today. I really want to go and you're the only one who can drive because Seungwoo hyung is already there," Woojin states.

"You graduated from high school?"  Daniel teases.

"Hyung!"

"Fine. I don't know why you like her so much," Daniel chuckles.

"Maybe if you didn't skip out on her lectures you'll know why," Jihoon retorts.

"Yah, you all get back. We got a job later today."

"Can I join this one?"

"Sorry Daehwi, we don't need recon for this. Guanlin and Minhyun will be going. We need information, meaning we need them to charm the lady from Han Corp, from your recon with Jinyoung. Hurry up and get to school," Sungwoon turns to Daniel,"Change your bloody shirt. You should've came home earlier."

"Gosh, okay."

Getting to go their lecture, Woojin and Jihoon run in and get a front row seat.

"Woojin and Jihoon, nice to see you two again. I saw that you two and your friends missed yesterday's lecture in sociology with Professor Jung."

"We were busy," Jihoon smiles.

"Well you missed it. It was a good lecture. Plus, I only see you all when I lecture. Why is that something I should worry for?" She teases.

"We like you the best," Woojin smiles.

"Well I'm happy that you dragged your friends to class too."

"Yeah. They took this class with us. Actually, you, Daniel hyung, and Jaehwan hyung are the same age," Jihoon states.

"Oh. That's nice to know."

Daniel rolls his eyes, and sits in a seat behind Woojin. She walks up to the group of boys.

"It's nice to see you guys in class. You must be Daniel," she smiles," You're Jaehwan, and you are Seungwoo."

"Correct," Seungwoo replies.

"I'm Noh Hana, the TA. It's nice to see the faces behind all of those psychology papers I help grade," She introduces herself.

"Can't help it," Seungwoo dramaticly answers flirtatiously.

Throughout class, Hana asks questions to the boys for the lecture.

"Daniel, what do you think?"

Daniel looks up and groans.

"Daniel? Do you think that you should do if you are stuck between killing one person or killing 5?"

"Kill one."

"Why is that? What if that one is a doctor and the other murders?"

Daniel looks at the girl in confusion.

"If it is a matter of life or death, why would you kill 5 people regardless of who they are? Criminals are put in jail, if not then there will always be someone out there for their lives anyways which is a greater punishment than death. "