Villians Can Love ~Hyunjin (Stray kids)~

I fell in love with her.
I wanted to be with her.
She was suppose to be mine...
But she didn't look my way.
To her I was evil.
To her I was bad.
To her I was nothing.

She stayed by the man who was my enemy.
She chose him.
She fell in love with him.

He gave her no choice but to let the world come before her. He gave her to save the world.

I would give her the whole world.

She was my world.

"Prepare me for war against the city of Goliath," he commanded.

"But sir, we signed a peace commitment-"

"There's no peace!"

As his anger was shown, so did his power. Lightning struck tossing a mess around the throne room.

"Yes sir."

He walked through the Garden of the Dames. He walks to the endless flowing fountain.

"Oracle of Dames appear to me."

The water rose up as a beautiful woman arose.

"What is it you seek, my King?"

"Tell me again... Why did it have to be her?"

"King Hwang Hyunjin, Demi-god of the planet Jupiter, the master of the dark. Is that what you really seek?"

"Tell me!"

Her eyes glowed as the answer was found.

"My king. Daughter of the Andros house, A mistress of the moon was chosen by the people of Goliath. A woman of pure heart and strength would be the only way to save the world of the Ramble of worlds."

He balled up a fist.

"Was there another way?"

"There was only one other way for peace. The successor of the Goliath's holy sword of Zeus was to be sacrificed upon a glass field. Noble in statue and in name."

"There was so successor. No one has even tried to hold the weapon. The house of Zeus died.

"There is only one left. Lord Lee Yongbok, son of the Orion, belonging to the house of Chronos. He was a maid's son who was hidden from the High master of Zeus. Third in line from the high master seat, given to the Orion house."

"He was the one who sacrificed her. But he could've went instead. Did he know?"

"Yes. He knew of where he was from. He knew his destiny."

"Why did he choose her?"

"My king, that myself I do not know. I know of prophecy and fact of the spirits that live around but I am not able to see through the eyes of men."

He turned his back as the oracle disappeared. He shouted again as his eyes filled with hatred and darkness.

"He will pay."

The king walked on to where his dragon sat, ready for him to ride.

"Let's go Fury."

Taking off all he could think of was, 'he knew. He said he'd love her and protect her. He's a liar!'

"Give me your hero!" He shots as his presence hits the ground.

The soldiers cower at the voice as they see the sky darken and the thunder roars. Off of his dragon be walks and with every step a lightning hits the ground.

"We are at peace! You signed-"

"Lee. Yong. Bok. Show yourself!"

The man appears in solemn dispair but in ready to fight.