Not Yours ~I.N~

She was the best person I have ever known. Always made time for me, and always gave me good advice. I want her to be happy. I really do.

BUT

This is stupid. Why does she think she could have a boyfriend? That's not how it works. She's mine. She's suppose to stay with me. Now, she's always with him. Why him? Like I don't get it. We were doing fine till he came. He's now taking her away from me.

You all might think that this is silly but trust me. She's suppose to come pick me up today but he's with her. This is a me and her kind of thing. She comes and picks me up and WE go to eat. They've been dating for 3 months now. I will never let it go.

"Jeongin, your sister is here."

"Huh?"

"Your Noona is here. Don't worry, he isn't with her," Chan reiterates.

"Oh, okay."

He hugs up to her as he sees her.

"Jeongin!"

"Inna!"

He's not here~ He's not here~ I finally get to have her to myself.

"Come on, we gotta meet up with-"

"Ugh!"

"What's wrong Jeongin?"

"Him. Why does everything always have to be about him?"

His sister stayed quiet.

"It's like you're not around anymore. He's always around, he takes up all of our time, and he's annoying. It's always about him now. When its suppose to just be us, he has to come along and mess everything up!"

"Jeongin-"

"What? You guys are getting married now?!"

"Jeongin, we aren't even dating anymore."

"What?!"

"I broke with him before I got here."

"Huh?!"

She laughs.

"I didn't like him around all the time either so I broke up with him."

"You broke up with him?"

"Yes, now like I was saying. We have to go meet up with Jaebum. We have some small business to talk about. I'm working with him on a song for Youngjae and him."

"Jaebum hyung?! Now that guy, I approve."

"Jeongin, I'm not going to date him. Remember, I just broke up with-"

"3 months Noona is nothing. It was only 3 months, that's nothing."

"No one said-"

"You said if it was serious, you would've went on more than 10 dates and more than 6 months."

"When-"

"Do I need to get Minho hyung in on it too?"

"Okay okay. I get it."

Jeongin hopped into the car.

"So, if not Jaebum sunbae, what about Minho-hyung? You guys are the same age."

"Jeongin!"

"I'm just suggesting other guys. Guys better than that Doha dude."

"Doha was not a bad guy. Just not the right guy-"

"But he took you the whole time."

She stops the car.

"Jeongin, are jealous because I didn't spend time with you?"