~001 (Series)

As you all know, I have no friends. None. Well. You can count Seventeen. Vernon and I went to the same school. We are friends but he's also my label mate. Aside from the label, I have no friends. This is how my brother gave me new friends, and how I met the boy in my first fling...

I actually remember it very well. It started when my GeGe and I went to his concert in China. I remember that day. I was waiting for my brother at my house. I had a house in S. Korea while my brother's house is where we stayed at in China. He was probably always been clumsy with his time because we could've missed our flight that day...

Yuci: Yixing-ge, we might be late.

Yixing: Coming! *slips his shoes*

We walked out. After packing up the car, We headed out...

Yuci: So we are doing what again?

Yixing: Well, we are going to drop by the company first. Then we head to the airport, and get on our flight. Once we land, go to the house. We unpack for about 2-3 hours then take 1-2 hours to get ready for the Nine Percent concert, and after that we head back home, rest for the night.

Yuci: Got it.

Yixing: I'm happy that we are promoting together. Finally. It's great to be on the same stage again.

Yuci: *Fumbles her fingers* Well yeah. I mean you were gone from home and I wasn't able to make it through in China. Surprisingly, when I visited I got scouted and made it in.

Yixing: I'm happy because they are having Produce 101 China now. Don't go on those shows.

Yuci: Wasn't planning to.

Yixing: You would've made it into A class anyways.

Yuci: One of our schedules this week is going through the audition of Idol Producer with the top 35 trainees. Then for a month, my group will be going through what the top 35 went through but instead of votes we are doing a big concert at the end instead.

Yixing: Yeah, true. Don't think that I will go easy on you.

Yuci: Gege. You won't be grading.

Yixing: But I am critiquing.

Yuci: You right. Wait, so we are going to Nex7's concert too right?

Yixing: Yep.

Yuci: Interesting. So we are going to the Nine Percent and Nex7 concerts. Who else will be there?

Yixing: MC Jin is planning to go.

Yuci: Really?! I love MC Jin.

Yixing: Haha yeah, I know.

-Time Skip-

*After the Nine Percent concert*

Yuci: We are allowed back here right?

Yixing: Of course! Come on, you need new friends.

#neednewfriends #notwrong

Yuci: That is not a false statement.

Yixing: You know their names, right?

Yuci: Yeah. Cai Xukun, Chen Linong, Huang Justin, Fan Cheng Cheng, Zhu Zhengting, Xiao Gui, Wang Ziyi, Lin Yanjun, and You Zhangjing.

Yixing: Good. If you don't want to end up like me, old and lonely then I suggest you make a lot of friends. They are all really nice boys. Some might be a little young for you though. All really nice and you can date whoever-