Offically Moving On ~Jungkook~

Y/N catches her breath as she stops running. Plopping to the ground, she groans in pain. Jungkook turns around and stands over her.

"You tired already?" Jungkook teases.

"Hey, this is the first time I am running two miles straight. Don't start!" Y/N kicks at him.

"Hey, you did pretty good. I mean you made it the whole two miles," Jungkook laughs.

"Yeah, I know."

"Come on. Let's go get a nice drink before I drop you off," Jungkook suggests.

"No need to say it!" Y/N got up quick but her balance took her back towards the ground.

Jungkook held her up.

"Whoa whoa, I know you want to get some water but be careful."

"Thanks, Jungkook."

The two walked into a cafe and ordered before sitting down in the back by the window.

"So~ I heard that you have a boyfriend," Jungkook teases.

"We just met last month and you're asking for some deep info," Y/N teases.

"Well, considering the amount we spend time together, almost three to four times a week, I should have the clearance for it. Don't you think?"

"Fair point," Y/N smiles.

"So do you?"

"No. Not anymore. I started working out again and stuff after we broke up.  He wasn't up to par in athleticism.  He was a more of a work out in the gym to look nice type of guy. A gym junkie. He cheated with another gym junkie chick and that was that," Y/N answers, explaining.

"Well, good thing then. Actual athletes and Gym peeps don't really do the same work outs and stuff. Besides guys who cheat are completely jerks. Not real men," Jungkook retorts.

"So then, are you a real man?" Y/N asks.

"Yes. In fact, I'd never cheat on a girl. No matter who it is. Why would I anyways? What's the point? If I ask a girl to be devoted to me, then I should be devoted to her," Jungkook answers.

"Good. Now teach all the little boys to do that," Y/N laughs.

"How long did you guys date?" Jungkook throws another question.

"Almost a year. Do you, Jeon Jungkook, have a girlfriend?"

"Whoa personal!" Jungkook laughs, teasing the girl

"Not funny," Y/N laughs.

"I did, but it's an old story. One year old to be exact," Jungkook answers the question from earlier.

"Oh. Well then, tell me. What happened?"

"Caught her talking crap about me behind my back. Then, went on saying that I took her virginity, which I didn't. She was a pathological liar AND a drama queen. She liked too much attention," Jungkook explains.

"Oh, I hate girls like her. They are so high maintenance," Y/N sneers.

"Yeah, really are. We only dated for four months so not many feelings attached. None really," Jungkook adds.

"Was she like,"Babe, I need to go shopping today can you drive me and carry my bags? Oh my gosh, Jungkook, look at what happened to my nail. Ew, look at the girl, she needs to get her act together.""

"Yeah, also, "Babe, I'm at the club can you pick me up? What the hell! This little bitch just looked at you and started to stare,"" Jungkook mimics.