Best Friends to Lovers ~B.M~

"Why do I look so weird today?"

"Shut up you're so gorgeous."

"But I didn't wear make up today."

"Lani, you don't need make up."

"You're my best friend that's why."

"Lani, that means what I say means more."

"Matt, don't you ever miss being a high schooler?"

"What do you mean?" Matthew sits back on the sofa.

"Like how we use to always hang out, going out to study, working part time jobs together, eating out at the convenience stores without having to care for the paparazzi," Lani explains.

"I do. It was fun," Matthew pulls her closer to where her she's leaning on him, "but we gotta do what we got."

Lani groans.

"You suck. Being too talented. You left me behind," she pouts and whines.

"Sorry, Lani."

She puts on a mischievous smile.

"So the other day I met Somin-sshi."

"No no. Lani, no."

"What? She's pretty and talented. She's really nice!" Lani teases.

"Somin is a group member and besides I don't like her that."

"Okay. Fine. Whatever. All I am saying is that you can't be single forever. You know how many girls are waiting in line for you? My coworkers even ask about you," Lani gets up, ""Oh Lani-sshi, your friend B.M is so cool and hot. How do you live with such a friend?" "Lani, introduce me to your friend B.M!" "Lani, can't you just get me some tickets?!" Blah blah blah."

B.M laughs.

"So they think I'm hot?"

"Don't get too full of yourself," Lani throws a couch pillow and holds up another.

"Lani," B.M warns.

Lani smiles then throws the pillow before running off to his room. Right before closing the door, B.M puches through the door. They wrestle for a bit before Lani runs off to the living room and wrestle again.

"Matt!" Lani laughs but her smile disappears as she sees how close they are.

"What's wrong?" B.M asks.

"You're a little too close," Lani answers.

B.M smirks.

"It means you're fat! You're so heavy. Get off," Lani laughs as she pushes him off before sitting back on the couch.

B.M gets up. He looks to see Lani smiling a goofy smile. He misses that smile. He loves that smile. That smile was beautiful to him. She was beautiful to him.

"Matty, you okay?" Lani asks in English.

"Uh Yeah," He smiles reassuringly, "I'll get more food and soda."

"Okay," Lani replies keeping her eyes on the T.V screen.

B.M walks into the kitchen and catches his breath.

"Shit. Lani, what the hell are you doing me... This girl..."

He grabs some soda cans and chips before heading back.

"What took you so long? The chip bowl is now empty," Lani asks.

"You're such a kid."

"The other day you called me a mom," Lani laughs.