Plans ~Yuto~

It was late at night when there was a slight sound coming from downstairs. Yuci sat up in her bed. She heard it again. She quickly but quietly got up, put on a pair of sweats over her shorts, and went to her desk. She placed her hand under it and that opened a compartment. She grabbed the gun that was there and loaded it. Walking downstairs, she kept her back against the wall and checked every room and corner. Getting to the living room, she saw a figure standing tall and a light shown partially on his face. He smirked. She held up her gun.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks with no fear.

The man smiles.

"You'll know who I am. Soon."

Then her vision went black and her mind went blank.

When she woke up, she was in a large bedroom. It was a modern dark navy and gold styled room with a hint of white accents. It was big and grand. There was a fireplace and large windows that were covered by the curtains. There was also a sitting area and a section that leads to a bathroom and closet. A T.V stood in front of the sitting area that was in front of the bed. It was like a big studio apartment, minus the kitchen.

She got out of the bed and looked around. She walked to the window and opened it. Her mind went in chose as she saw the view of the mountains and the cityscape.

"What the hell is this?" She whispered.

"Your home."

She quickly turned to see the man from yesterday.

"And you are?"

"As I said, you know who I am."

She laughed.

"Who said? I never agreed to you at all."

"But your parents did."

"What?" She cocked a brow.

"Your parents, they worked for my family. They asked my father to take you in when they couldn't."

"Yeah right. You're like what? Early twenties?"

"Yes and so are you."

"If you knew my parents, they were just-"

"A doctor and a mechanical designer?"

She looked in confusion.

"Your mother was a doctor, he treated my family's workers and us. He also helped keep us off the books. Your father was a designer, a weaponary and suit designer. They didn't lie about their work."

"So you work for the government?" She asks as a joke.

"Not exactly. We are a rouge government organization that is now a group of vigilantes.  We are the ones who take care of those problematic people that the government let go. We are the one who fight for the people. The government is under fire due to the change in leadership. The change to a group called HADES."

"And you guys are?"

"ATHENA."

"Whoa whoa. You are guys are the ones who have been killing all of those people?"

"Criminals."

"What criminals?! Half of them are just citizens."

She walks up to him.

"I'm leaving."

She goes the door.

"Then what were your parents?"

She stops.

"I won't force you to stay but your parents wanted you to be here. Safe. With me. They pre-arranged this marriage with my parents."