Miracle ~JB~

She's so beautiful.
She's cute.
She's cuddly.
She fits just right in my arms.
She makes me happy when she comes walking to the door when I get home.
She wakes me up in the morning for work.
She's there when I need to destress at home.
I love you, Nora.

"Sometimes, I feel like he would rather hang out with Nora than us," Yuci says to Jinyoung as the watch JB cuddle with the cat on the couch.

"I know right,"Jinyoung chuckles.

"Jaebum Oppa," Yuci calls as she walks over.

"Oh! When did you get here?" Jaebum asks as he stands up.

"I've been here for almost ten minutes. Hurry up. You and Jinyoung have a red carpet viewing for your drama. I gotta get you both dressed."

"Okay. Lead the way," Jaebum smiles.

After getting dressed, Yuci quickly did some light makeup and styled their hair. Jaebum looks in the mirror.

"Yuci, you work wonders. Are you sure that you're okay with moving companies? I think Park Jinyoung was wrong for that," Jaebum pouts a bit.

"I know. You worked with us for two years and five comebacks. Why can't you just stay?" Jinyoung adds.

"Well, your boss wants for you guys to get a new stylist. We cycle every few years," Yuci laughs.

"But you're the best," Jaebum smiles.

"Thanks but I gotta do what I have to," Yuci smiles back.

Jinyoung smiles at their interaction but slightly cringing at the sight.

"Knock knock."

"Miryu Sunbae," Yuci smiles.

Miryu's face stays stoic.

"The car is outside," she states.

"Alright, thanks Yuci. We are going to miss you. Keep in touch?" Jinyoung asks giving her a hug.

"Of course," Yuci smiles as Jinyoung pats her head.

"You're going to be the best stylist and fashion blogger in the world," Jaebum whispers to Yuci before giving her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you," Yuci smiles and blushes.

"Yuci, clean up here and then you can leave," Miryu walks out without a second glance.

"I'm going to miss her," Jinyoung wiggles his brows to Jaebum.

"Stop. I get it. I'm really obvious about it. She's my type and I'm interested but I don't know," Jaebum looks away as he blushes.

"Dude, don't let her slip away. She might be young but where are you gonna a find another girl like her?"

"Jinyoung, I get it. But I do have an on screen wife, Nari."