When You Love Someone ~YoungK~

I am jealous. Jealous of those who found love in some shape or form. I never found it. My mom left me 3 years after I was born because my dad left us when I was born. I don't know where they are or what they even look like. I grew up in an orphanage till I was 18. I moved from Daeju to Seoul. I dreamed to be a writer. Song writer. I wrote songs and busked here and there, made money off of it. I wrote what felt like the best. Its not that I didn't like my songs, I did. There were some songs I threw away. I didn't think they would work... I tried to audition too but my looks didn't get there. Not saying I was not the right shape, I was short and besides I'm getting a little old for the mark to debut. I'm 23 now so debuting is slimmer for me I guess.

"Sori, can you grab table five? It's my last table but I was suppose to leave thirty minutes ago."

"Nae! Go ahead," Sori smiles.

"Komawo!" Her friend hugged her before running out to meet her boyfriend on the street.

Sori watched and smiled before going back to work. As the restaurant bar started to close Sori began to clean.

"Sori-sshi?"

"Nae, Younghyun sunbae?"

"The band is coming tomorrow. Can you stay over a bit to help me set up? I'll pay you over time?" He smiled.

"Fine. What do you need help with?"

"Just the stage set," he shrugs.

After setting up, Younghyun brought a can of soda over to Sori.

"Gomawo," she smiles.

"No problem. Gomawo."

"For what?" Sori asks laughing.

"Helping me out. You're probably the only person who actually wants to help out here."

"Oh. Don't be fooled. I did it because I literally live the next street down."

Younghyun laughs.

"Want to see something cool?" He asks.

"Sure," Sori smiles.

He walks over and brings over a guitar fr the stage. He then starts to play. Sori watches in awe. He then starts to sing. She stares in surprise and admiration. As he stops singing, he smiles to her.

"That was so good!" Sori exclaims.

"Thanks," he laughs.

"I mean it. Like that's really good!"

"You're good too."

"What do you mean?"

Younghyun laughs,"Don't "what do you mean" me. Don't act like you never busk down at the park every Saturday and Wednesday before work."

"You actually come and watch?"

"Well yeah. I have to say, I'm a fan," he hands her the guitar,"Play me something."

"Oh uh okay," She grabs the guitar and thinks for a bit before playing.

"Nan oerobji anha
Bamhaneure daego himeopsi malhae
Oneureun gwaenchanha
Lago naege doemureojuneun deuthae

Harureul machigo dorawa
Sugohaesseo hago anajul
Nugungaga isseojwosseumyeon
Johgessdan saenggageul
Haneun jigeumdo..."

As she comes to an end, she looks to Younghyun as tears start to well up. She holds it in till the end and swallows the feeling.

"Wow. That was amazing," Younghyun awes,"I've never heard you sing that before."