twenty four.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
getting ugly

Cookie

Cookie was tidying up the house, but Royalty came barging in, all wet and angry. "What happened to you, baby?!"

"Fucking Heather!" Then she stormed up the stairs.

Lucious was standing at the top of the steps. He saw her too. "Why are you wet?"

"FUCKING HEATHER!" Ro stormed into her room.

Lucious was confused. "Who the hell is Heather?!"

"The bitch Blake cheated with!" Cookie told him before she went to Royalty's room for answers. Lucious followed.

Royalty was pacing back and forth angrily. Lucious questioned her. "What exactly happened out there?"

"That basic bitch showed up and bragged about how she's Blake's girl now. Then she threw her drink on me!"

Oh hell no. "Alright, looks like I have to beat a white bitch's ass."

"No need. Tiana and I already handled it. Because  that's what Lyons do, right? We fight for a living," Royalty said angrily.

"You shouldn't have fought. You have bodyguards for a reason, but clearly they don't know how to do their job. Can no one be trusted?!" Lucious raged.

"It's not their fault, dad. It happened suddenly."

"It doesn't matter! Heather shouldn't have gotten close to you!"

"I told them to let her close," Royalty admitted.

Cookie scolded her. "Now why would you do that? She could've tried to hurt you for Blake!"

"Well, she didn't. She's the one who got hurt. And since she's dating Blake, he's gonna hurt her even more."

That made Cookie think. "If she dates him, she must know where he is."

"Probably."

"The cops need to question her then!"

Royalty shrugged. "I don't know where she lives." They heard the doorbell going off downstairs. "Who the hell is that?"

"I don't know," Cookie said before speaking to Royalty softly. "Get changed, baby. Your father and I need to answer the door." Then she and Lucious left her room. They needed to answer the door, but Lucious had a different idea.

"Hold up!"

He left and came back with his gun. "What the hell do you need your gun for, Lucious?"

"Who would be knocking on the door besides an enemy?"

Cookie disagreed. "If it was an enemy, Warren would've handled it."

"Just open the damn door, Cookie!"

Cookie rolled her eyes at his dramatic ass and opened the door. It wasn't an enemy. It was Rhonda apparently.

Lucious slowly put his gun down. "Rhonda?"

"Hi, Lucious. And hello, Cookie. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise," Cookie matched. "Is Andre with you?"

She spoke awkwardly. "No, and he never will be again."

"What do you mean?"

"I came here to give you guys this personally." Rhonda handed Cookie some papers. Divorce papers.