forty four.

CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
murder house

Royalty

Royalty was home alone because everyone had went to Rhonda's funeral. She couldn't go because she was on house arrest. Her family was worried that Blake would somehow follow them to the funeral home and shoot the place up, so they said it was best if she stayed home.

Royalty didn't think it was a good idea because what if Blake noticed she didn't go with them? He was going to know she was home alone. But then again, there was a lot of security outside and they could actually be trusted. So she should be okay.

She was bored, so she put her headphones in and went on Pandora. They started playing Kiana Lede, and Royalty loved that girl. She was her idol like Tiana.

The song that was playing was called Second Chances, and as Royalty listened to the lyrics, it made her think about Blake because Kiana was describing their situation perfectly.

KIANA :

I'm too fucking real to wear my heart up on my sleeve
Fuck that back and forth shit, if I leave, then I'mma leave
I'mma have you begging, have you pleading on your knees
Saying "Kiana please, if you leave me I won't sleep."

Now you feeling guilty, that's your conscious
Can't you tell a bitch is fed up with your nonsense?
Thought we made a pact, so why you fucking with your promise?
If I walk away from you, then boy you better be cautious

That last line was so true because Royalty's family was very protective over her.

KIANA :

No more second chances
Always tryna take advantage
I can't give him no more chances
So I'd rather walk away
I'd rather walk away
It'd be wrong for me to stay
Cause that means you got your way

Preach, Kiana! That was exactly why Royalty didn't take Blake back. Because then she'd be letting him win, and she wasn't doing that anymore. He had already controlled her enough.

She continued listening to the song, but heard a lot of noise that was definitely not coming from her headphones. She quickly took them off and heard nonstop gunshots outside of the house.

What the fuck was going on? She wouldn't know until she went to Lucious' bedroom window because he had the best view of outside. That was what she did, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Blake was shooting all of the security.

He had a fucking assault rifle and everything. Now her protection was dead, and Blake was heading inside of the house. What the hell was she going to do?

She looked around Lucious' room frantically because she knew he had a gun, but she didn't know where he kept it. She needed to call her parents for help.

She tried to run to her room, but heard the front door slam. "Royalty!"

Oh shit!

Blake was storming up the steps, and she ran back to Lucious' room to hide. It was as if Blake sensed her because he came in there first. "Show yourself, Ro! Don't make this harder than it needs to be!"