63 | worst luck ever

CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
worst luck ever

Royalty

Yesterday, Royalty had told Lucious the truth about her visions: that she had seen Hakeem getting arrested. After that, she hadn't seen her family at all, and she was scared that Hakeem might've gotten arrested already. But he would've been all over the news if he did.

Lucious was right. If she saw Hakeem getting arrested, then it was bound to happen. There was no avoiding it. But he promised he'd save Hakeem when it did happen, and she really hoped he did. She didn't want to lose another brother.

If Hakeem got arrested, Royalty was going to feel guilty because he killed Blake for her. Meaning she was the reason her brother was going to jail and it sucked. She should've never given Blake the time of day. Now look: he was dead but still ruining their lives.

Tiana was with her right now to keep her company. "How you feeling?"

Ro answered honestly. "Physically, good. Emotionally, not so good."

"Why? What happened?"

Ro hesitated to answer. She couldn't tell her about Hakeem getting arrested because then she'd have to tell her he was a killer, and she knew Tiana wouldn't be happy about that. So she just said, "I just wish I never messed with Blake. None of this shit would've happened."

"Or maybe it would have, because that boy was obsessed with you. He wanted you to be with him no matter what, and if you said no, he probably would've done the same thing."

"He clearly can't handle rejection," Ro grumbled.

"Most men can't." Tiana corrected herself. "Sorry, I mean boys because he wasn't a man. How do you feel though?"

"About what?"

"About him being dead."

"I'm super relieved that he can't hurt any of us anymore, but I'm a little sad it had to end this way," Ro said.

Tiana frowned. "Yeah...and hey, I've been meaning to ask you something. Those visions of yours are legit?"

"I think so, why?"

"You saw everyone's future but mine. I'm kinda curious now."

Ro bit on her lip because she didn't know if she should see any more visions. She couldn't handle any more bad news.

Tiana noted her silence. "But if you don't want to-"

Ro cut her off. "No. If you wanna know, then I'll tell you."

Tiana nodded and held her arm out, and Ro touched it. She wished she didn't because she saw something bad once again. So bad that it made her let go and gasp loudly. 

Tiana was scared. "What?!"

Ro looked at her fearfully. "I-I saw you kissing someone who isn't my brother."

Gram.

Tiana demanded answers. "Who?!"

Ro didn't say his name. "Yeah...I'd rather not say it."