♠ Located ♠

The first thing you two did was zip up Red Velvet's bag. Not fully, so Chiffon could still breathe, but Cake Hounds were well known and infamous in this side of the kingdom territory. Chea would be fine; most villagers didn't know that Cake Wolves even existed, and the rest wouldn't recognize her as one.

You tied your hair back, temporarily, to aid in making yourself unrecognizable, before you both entered the town.

It was quiet; the only noises in the "village" were children playing and people having quiet conversations. That all became very different in the marketplace.

You had to tie up your horses, because there wasn't enough space, and as soon as you entered the marketplace you set towards your three goals; food, a map, and a change of clothes.

After a bit of walking, you found a calligrapher's stall, so you bought a map of the kingdom and a pen before you went on your way. You'd show Red Velvet the map later. Then you came across a tailor's stall.

You bought a change of clothes; a baggy and desaturated F/C shirt, a pair of dark brown pants, a black coat, two pairs of boots (winter boots and hiking boots, both black) and a black and desaturated F/C striped bandanna.

You didn't really need the bandanna, but you wanted it for Chea so you guys matched. You thought it was cute, Red Velvet thought it was hilarious.

He didn't buy anything from the stall; he was "fine enough as is."

Surprisingly, you didn't buy much at the food stalls. Just some bread for dietary options. You could forage for the rest until the next town. You glanced at Red Velvet, signaling with your hand that you were leaving. You two made it back to where your horses were tied, but, as you were about to get on Fructose, someone put their hand on your shoulder. You glanced back, expecting to see Red Velvet or some confused child, but you instead saw a cookie you'd never seen before.

She had lightly tanned skin, dotted with yellow freckles, and her hair was a golden blonde, tied back into a ponytail with several braids running through it. She had a red and gold garment around her neck and over her shoulders that you couldn't think of the name for, and a cowboy hat. There was a pistol in her other hand.

"'Scuse me miss. You look mighty familiar..." she squinted, and you felt your pulse pick up. Oh no.

"Oh, I don't believe we've met."

The other cookie narrowed her eyes.

"Ah. What's your name then, pardner?"

"Oh! My name i-is Praline Cookie!" You cringed internally at the name. Praline was always your default whenever you needed to make up a name. She nodded, slowly.

"Alrighty then... names Rye Cookie. Tell me, have you seen this cookie anywhere? Madeleine Cookie is on the lookout for her." She stuck a wanted poster in your face, and you recognized yourself instantly.

"Y/N Cookie...? No, I haven't seen her anywhere. It's pretty uncanny that we look alike though." You said. She glanced over Fructose's back.

"Huh. He looks reaaal similar to the cookie Madeleine said she was traveling with."

You looked at Red Velvet, giving him a look that only said five words. Stay here until she's gone.

You shook your head.

"No. No, I'm not traveling with him. We should reaaally get going, my friend is hosting a party. Good luck with your search for this criminal!" You said urgently, getting on Fructose. Rye looked up at you, the sun glare forcing her eyes to almost close.