31 | amabile

31

amabile [it.] - amiable, pleasant

。°˖✧˖°。

"did something happen to you yesterday?" was quqi's first question when she sat down next to remi in the lecture hall the following day. on the day prior, quqi had sent multiple texts to remi asking if she was alright and what had prompted the flautist to call, to which she received zero response.

"somewhat," remi said, "i went drinking with minho last night."

"so are you two drinking buddies now?" quqi joked, "best buddies, even?"

"maybe," remi snorted before saying, "it's been a while since we went to karaoke. shall we go after our last class?"

"i need to practice," was quqi's immediate response, paired with a frown, "i've yet to nail this particular excerpt so i can't go."

"oh come on, you've been practicing at every chance you get for the past month, i'm sure you'll get it in no time!" remi whined, a pout already in place, "you need to blow off some steam too. so why don't we go and sing some songs to relieve some of that stress?"

"what's going on?" nakajima and minho entered the conversation, both of them already pulling chairs up next to the girls. if a third party were watching, they would have thought that remi and the boys had already rehearsed this, considering how timely the boys' entrance to the conversation was.

"i'm trying to convince qq to go to karaoke with me," remi said, then her eyes brightened, "you guys should come along with us!"

"'us'? i never said that i was going," quqi spoke up before remi lifted a hand to press a finger to her friend's lips to shush her.

a mischievous smile played on remi's lips and she asked, "but if i ask kageyama and hinata to tag along, you would go, right?"

quqi deadpanned, "no, i would not."

"i think it'll be fun," minho piped up with a smile, "why don't we all go and have some fun tonight?"

"it's not everyday you get to go to karaoke with a large friend group," nakajima added, then smiled gently at quqi, "so let's go together, huan-san."

quqi's frown deepened as she bit her tongue, almost physically fighting against the temptation that presented itself as the trio that was looking at her with expectant eyes. she sucked in a breath then exhaled noisily through her nose, holding up both palms as if she was surrendering in defeat, "fine, fine, you guys win. i'll go."

remi let out a whoop of victory as she tackled quqi into a hug, "you won't regret this at all! i promise."

。°˖✧˖°。

besties! :D

10:15 a.m.

doremifasol created the chat!

doremifasol added you,
ryonotryou, and minho2811!

doremifasol
does anyone have kageyama's
and hinata's numbers?

ryonotryou
i have kageyama's number and
i'm pretty sure he has hinata's