40 | allegro

40

allegro [it.] — fast, quickly,
brightly, cheerful

。°˖✧˖°。

"come on, slowpokes!" hinata said, jumping up and down in excitement as he beckoned the others to quicken their steps. quqi was walking about just as quick as he was since she was accustomed to walking with haste back home. she stood next to hinata as she waited for the rest of the group to catch up.

the group of six were at the art museum (a very out-of-character thing for any of them to do, since not a single one of them was an art major — if they had been here for a regular art exhibition) for a special event: an attack on titan exhibition was being held for four months, and quqi and remi, being complete otakus, had decided to go to the exhibition together. it was originally a plan between the both of them, until nakajima said he wanted to tag along (to get into quqi's good graces, but of course he did not tell her that), then kageyama said he would want to go as well by using the basis that he was an anime fan as well (even though he watched a small selection of them that was nowhere as broad as the girls')... one thing turned into the next, and so everyone else ended up tagging along.

kageyama shoved his hands deeper into his coat pockets, shooting hinata a glare, "who are you calling a slowpoke? for your information, i've reached the gym faster than you more than the number of times you've reached earlier instead."

hinata jutted his chin out and frowned, "who cares about that? you're being a slowpoke right now."

"why, you—" kageyama lunged forward at hinata and grabbed his collar as minho and nakajima rushed forward to peel the two volleyball-obsessed boys away from each other.

"quit fighting!" remi chided, shooting them a look of disapproval, "we're here at the museum to have fun, not fight. if you wanna do that, just go to some street alleyway and duke it out."

kageyama huffed and crossed his arms across his chest with a pout on his face. hinata brightened, as if forgetting he was fighting with kageyama just seconds ago, then sidled up to quqi, "huan-san, do you watch a lot of anime?"

"i watch a decent amount," quqi said with a grin, "what about you, hinata?"

"i've watched a few of them, mostly with my sister," hinata replied as they stepped into the lobby of the museum, "have you heard of mermaid melody?"

as quqi and hinata walked ahead to talk about their choices of anime, remi walked towards the three boys lagging behind. she looked between kageyama and nakajima, who had not uttered a single word to each other during the entire journey, "i know why two of you are here."

both boys shot her curious looks: nakajima raised his eyebrows and kageyama squinted at her. she sighed, "you guys are here for qq, no?"

kageyama's cheeks flushed bright red as he stammered, "w-what are you talking about?"

meanwhile, nakajima nodded coolly, "yeah."

kageyama turned to look at nakajima, his eyes widening and his lips curling into a discontented frown, "hah?"

"i'm here to spend more time with huan-san. i thought this would be a good opportunity for me to get to know her better," nakajima said matter-of-factly, then looked at kageyama, "do you have any issues with that?"

kageyama huffed again and turned his head away, outright petulance scrawled all over his features as he grunted, "no."

nakajima smiled brightly, giving off a cheerful aura. remi sensed a blood-thirsty battle approaching, so she pushed her way between the two boys and held up her hands to stop them from saying anything, "boys, we're here to enjoy ourselves, not fight. please try to get along for the next couple of hours, then you can fight each other to your hearts' content afterwards."