Title Change

hi, hello!

I feel like i need to explain this for some reason. So, the name "Old New Start" was just a draft name when i first got the idea of the story and i guess that back then i was just too excited about the story that i didn't really think too much of the title, but the truth is that i never liked it, i never thought it made sense (like, it did once you read the whole thing) but still i always thought the title was dumb and it always bothered me. For years i've been thinking about changing it, but not really in depth, you know? like the thought "oh, i should change the title" would come and go from time to time, but i never payed attention to it.

I chose the title "evermore" because, i mean, it's cute, it's short (which is something i was looking for) and i think it makes sense to describe Shawn and Kay's story, like they were always meant to be, they were meant to last — they're for evermore.

If you liked the other title, i'm so sorry, I did not like it. I really like this one and i hope you do too.

Also, i changed the cover because the other one was getting on my nerves and i wanted something different.

Remember the story is still in editing, some scenes might be added, so feel free if you wanna check the story from time to time to see what's been added.