Forty one

"I should probably go now" Cameron said with a sigh. I grabbed him by his right wrist and he turned to face me.

"Can you stay tonight, please?" I looked at  him with puppy eyes "I don't wanna stay alone" he gave me a small smile.

"Sure, I'll sleep on the couch, I don't wanna break into the privacy of your bed" he chuckled.

"Come on, I'll give you a blanket"

He passed me my crutches and we walked together to my room. I headed to the closet and he reached for a blanket that was up on a shelf.

"Thank you" he smiled at me "Goodnight" he leaned to reach for my lips and gave me a short kiss.

When Cameron was out of my room and the door was closed I changed into my pyjamas and went to my bed to sleep.

I looked to the night desk and with the light of the moon that came into the room through the curtains I saw another picture of me and Shawn. My stomach turned and I shivered. I know he hurt me and now I remember the night he left me at the hospital when I gave birth, my heart squeezed inside my chest and a tear rolled down my cheek and I cleaned it angrily. I grabbed the frame and turned it so now it was not facing me.

I tried my best to fall asleep and thankfully I got it thirty minutes later.

I open my eyes and look around me. A hospital room. How did I end up here? I try to move but my body hurts way too much to let me do so.

"Help me!" I yell. "Someone please help me!" I keep yelling as loud as I can until someone comes into the room.

First, all I can see is a shadow but then I notice it's a guy. He's tall, his body looks strong and I guess he might spend a lot of time working out, he has brown curly hair and hypnotising hazel eyes. Shawn.

"Please, help me" I say in a whisper, tears are rolling down my cheeks due to my anxiety. He walks closer to me and runs his fingers through my hair and finally puts a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Oh, darling" he looks at me with sad eyes but still there was a little fun in his words and a slight smirk on his lips.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"The only way to let you get rid off the pain you're feeling right now and to move is with a kiss of true love" he explains.

"Then you can help me, right? You are my boyfriend" his smirk turns into a smile and he starts to lean closer to reach my lips. Just when he's about to kiss me, he stops.

"Sweetie" he laughs "If only there was someone who loved you"

"What?" My breath started to get heavy and my heart raced like crazy.

"No one loves you! How can I be with you when there are so many other girls out there more gorgeous, intelligent and sexier than you?" He laughs. Cuts started to appear on my skin and blood came out of them with every word he said, as if his words were knives and he was burying them deep inside me as he spoke "Besides, I have all the ones I want eating from the palm on my hand. You're no one for me or for anyone" he started to walk out of the room and by this point my cheeks were soaking wet in tears and more cuts appeared on my body and with them more blood came out of them and covered my body. He was hurting me with his words, and he didn't seem to care, not even to notice what he was doing.

"Please don't do this to me" I beg "I love you" I yell and try my hardest to run behind him and hug him with all my strength but I can't move.

"Goodbye, Kaylee" And with that he slams the door shut.

"Come back! Help me!" the more I beg him, the more the scars bleed.