Forty seven

=•=•=•=

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Yeah
Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?
If only I knew what my heart was telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?

=•=•=•=

Shawn's PoV:

The next day I woke up around 10.00 in the morning, my kids were awake already and watching films with my dad in the living room.

"Good morning, sleepyhead" my dad said teasingly.

"Morning" I yawned "Have you guys had breakfast yet?" I took a seat next to Kailani and she immediately grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"We were waiting for you" she said with sweet voice and looked at me with her big bright eyes.

"I made you pancakes" my mum's voice made me turn to look at her "They mentioned you wanted some yesterday but they ate them all" she chuckled.

"Of course I want, let's go!" I said like a little kid and walked to the kitchen with Kai in my arms and my dad followed me with Dylan in his arms.

I sat her on a stool next to her brother and prepared them their chocolate milk just how they like it: not too much chocolate, not too little, just the perfect amount and then gave it to them.

"Why so smiley?" my mum asked with a grin.

"That smile has something to do with you getting here at almost five in the morning?" now my dad said teasingly.

"Shh" my eyes flickered between my kids, who were having a conversation between them two and I mentally thanked that they were not paying us attention, and my parents. I motioned the name of Kaylee and they went 'Ohh' and gave me a conspiratorial look.

"So how are you doing with your... stuff?" My mum smirked.

"Amazing" I smiled at her.

"We're glad to hear that" my dad patted my shoulder and made his way to the fridge to grab some juice.

"I'll tell you more details about it later" I smiled at them and took a seat next to Dylan to finally eat my mum's famous pancakes.

Later that day I was getting ready to take the twins with Kaylee to pick her up and also pack things for them as we are all going to my parents cabin in the woods.

"Where are we going?" Dylan asked as I helped him buckle his seatbelt.

"We are going to see mummy"

"Really? Finally! I miss her" Kailani said and I chuckled.

"I know you do"

"Why haven't we stayed with her lately? Does she have a lot of work?" Dylan's eyebrows were in a straight line. I sighed and tried to get the correct words to explain them everything.

"Listen guys, there are some serious things that you have to be careful with. Your mother is not doing really well, I don't want you to get scared when you see her. She looks perfectly fine but she needs crutches to walk" I tried to explain them the situation the best I could.

"Why does she need that to walk?" Dylan furrowed his brows and I took a deep breath as I got my thoughts together.

"Look, she had a car accident a couple months ago, when you guys went on tour with me, she was, uhm, asleep for a couple weeks and due to the accident she has amnesia"