Twenty seven

My phone rang announcing a call and I ran to answer it.

"Hey, baby" I said putting the phone between my ear and my shoulder so I can finish Kailani's hair.

"Are you ready?" he said from the other line.

"Yep, almost" I said finishing her braid.

"Okay, that works for me. I'll see you in fifteen, love you" I could hear his smile and then he hanged up.

"And you're ready, young lady" I said to Kailani and she turned to look at her reflection in the mirror.

"Thank you mummy, I love it" she said with a big smile on her face.

"You're welcome, hunny. Go watch some tv while I finish with my hair" she nodded at me.

As she walked out of the bathroom I grabbed the curling iron to finish my hair that didn't take me longer than ten minutes.

"Let's go!" I said to Kailani when Shawn knocked on the door and I walked to open it.

"Hey" I smiled at him. He opened his eyes  widely at the moment he saw me.

"You look gorgeous" he looked at me from head to toes and then back to my eyes "You look like a princess"

"I don't want to look like a princess, I want to look like a formerly evil queen who reluctantly redeemed herself from the good"

"Woah, you ready too much"

"I know" I chuckled "Thank you though" I smiled "You look really nice too" I didn't say it just to compliment him back, I really meant what I said.

First of all, men always look good when they're wearing a suit; second of all, Shawn was already attractive enough so the suit was just something to make my legs feel weak.

"Thank you, darling" he smiled back.

"Hey, daddy!" Kailani said to get some of his attention.

"Hey, you look amazing" Shawn hunkered down to kiss her cheek.

"Do you like my dress, daddy?" She asked smiling at him.

"You look just like a princess" his compliment made her blush.

"And how do I look, mum?" Now Dylan asked.

"Did I do a good job dressing him?" Shawn asked shyly.

"You look great, and yes, you did an amazing job" I smiled at my boys.

"So, shall we go?" He extended his arm at me and I grabbed it, then I grabbed Dylan's hand and Shawn grabbed Kailani's as well.

We met with his team in the lobby. Even though he's no longer with Island Records, I'm glad they all stick together after all.

After greetings and compliments, we got into a limousine that Shawn's new manager, whose name I don't know yet because he wasn't here at the greeting time, got us for this event.

"Do you guys know the rules?" I asked to the twins when we were almost at The Forum.

"Do not get away from you or the team and not answer any questions to interviewers without yours or dad's permission" they said at the same time.

"Okay, good" I felt like a proud mum at this moment.

We all got out of the limousine and walked to the red carpet.

We moved to one side where all the fans, interviewers and photographers were while Shawn walked as he was being photographed.

Shawn's POV: