Farewell Camp Oak

This was it, he was now facing Ash's most powerful pokemon and the Bond Phenomenon that Ash and Greninja possess is more powerful than mega evolution. They certainly had their work cut out for them but he was super excited.

"Greninja, move in close!" Ash commanded.

Greninja ran forward with incredible speed, if Red hadn't trained so thoroughly there was no way he would be able to visibly keep up with him. "Use Flamethrower!" said Red.

Charizard breathed out his powerful blue flamethrower but Greninja managed to jump in time to avoid it. "Use Water Shuriken!" said Ash.

Greninja grabbed the water shuriken off of his back and threw it at them with intense speed. "Use Dragon Claw!" commanded Red.

Charizard's claws glowed green and he sliced through the water shuriken. "Now, use Aerial Ace!" said Ash.

"Dragon claw again!" said Red.

The two pokemons' attacks met creating a shockwave upon impact; Greninja punched and kicked at Charizard with glowing hands and feet like a martial artist while Charizard defended and parried with his glowing green claws. The two continued to attack with blow after blow coming together until Greninja left himself an opening and Charizard slashed him right in his midsection sending him flying back to the other side of the field. Red saw Ash clutch his body in pain, the downside of using Bond Phenomenon, Red didn't like that he was hurting his brother by doing this but he knew Ash wouldn't want him to hold back just because of that. He had to press on. "Blast Burn!" commanded Red.

Charizard slammed his fist into the ground causing the earth to light up beneath him like an eruption. "Water Shuriken at the ground!" Ash commanded.

With a shout, Greninja slammed his giant water shuriken into the ground and canceled out the powerful fire-type move, creating a huge blinding steam explosion. The crowd was amazed at the power but blinded, what was going to happen next. "Aerial Ace!" said Ash.

In a flash, Greninja dashed forward kicking Charizard in the stomach with all his might before doing a jump and flip and doing an ax kick on Charizard's head slamming him into the ground. "You OK, Charizard?" asked Red.

Despite the damage, Charizard pushed himself back on his feet. "Great! Use Dragon Claw on the ground!"

Charizard swiped his now glowing green claws at the ground throwing a bunch of debris at Greninja. "Dodge and use Night Slash!" Greninja jumped to avoid the debris and sliced up any that he couldn't avoid.

"Charizard, Flamethrower!" said Red.

Charizard shot the flamethrower at a moment when Greninja was stuck in mid-air and nailed him with the attack causing him to cry out in pain. But Ash was a quick thinker, "launch off the debris and use Night Slash!" he cried.

Greninja launched himself off of a piece of airborne debris straight at Charizard. "Use Dragon Claw!" said Red.

Charizard slashed with the attack but this time his missed Greninja entirely and Greninja landed right behind him. Red's eyes went wide as he had caught them at their most vulnerable. Greninja spun around with his glowing purple blades and slashed Charizard right in the back between his wings. Charizard cried out in pain as the attack sent him rolling forward and on his stomach. Once again, Charizard pushed through the pain and pushed himself up. "Use Water Shuriken, Greninja!" said Ash.

"Use Dragon Claw!" said Red.

Once again, Charizard sliced through the water shuriken but this time he charged toward Greninja with his claws still glowing and he swung at him. "Block with Night Slash!" said Ash.