The Start of Something New

Finally, things were getting started. It was around 4:00 when official preparations began; Serena was in one of the buildings and her bridesmaids were helping her get ready, namely applying makeup and actually getting into her wedding dress. It was kind of a painstaking process but it was going to be well worth it. Everyone else was also getting changed into their dresses, suits, and whatnot for the evening trying to look their very best, especially the girls.

Ethan sat on the bed bored; he was as formally dressed as he could get, wearing a black button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up over a red undershirt and black pants. But Lyra was still in the process of getting ready, it felt like he had been waiting hours for her. Guess that's just part of the job description when you get involved with a woman. But the end result is totally worth it; "Alright Ethan, what do you think?" Lyra asked from the doorway.

 But the end result is totally worth it; "Alright Ethan, what do you think?" Lyra asked from the doorway

Ethan was in awe of the beautiful woman standing before him. "Are you an angel?" Ethan asked.

Lyra giggled with a blush on her face. To know she was having this effect on Ethan was the best feeling in the world, it gave her a sense of pride. She walked over to him, "Well, I'm your angel at least," she said as she sat down straddling his lap.

Ethan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a deep, loving kiss. He hugged her tight feeling her slim figure pressed up against him. If they weren't about to attend a wedding he without a doubt would've taken her right then and there.

Leaf was in her own cabin having just gotten dressed. She looked into the mirror and struck a small pose, she wore a sleeveless black dress that went a little over halfway down her thighs and black sandals. It was a look she did a lot when she was younger, she managed to draw quite a few eyes when she had first started her journey. Even after all these years, she felt good in this getup. If anything she felt like it had looked even better on her over time, now that she was grown up her curves were accentuated by the dress. She did a quick twirl before looking into the mirror one last time, "I'm all ready," she said.

 She did a quick twirl before looking into the mirror one last time, "I'm all ready," she said

Now over with Ash, Gary, and Brock. Ash stood in front of the mirror as Gary helped him get his tux fixed up. "Lookin' good Ashy Boy," he said, "like a gentleman."