Last Day of Love

The next morning was the start of the final day of Not Valentines week, the beginning of the end. For Kate and her friends, the beginning of the end was also that of their time at camp. After the incident yesterday, Professor Oak learned of the bullying that they had put Leaf through and with all that mess, he saw it fit that they get kicked out of camp. So they were just gonna make the best of their final day and it was going to start out with an early morning shower. The semi-warm water was a welcome feeling first thing in the morning plus it helped wake them up. The three of them stripped down completely, this wasn't something most people would do because it wasn't always the most private shower but there wasn't usually people around early in the morning. As she got used to the water, Kate let out a contented sigh and relaxed. However, she was shaken out of it when she felt someone breathe down her neck. She quickly turned around but found nobody there; "What the heck?" she whispered before turning back around. She was then startled by a quiet laugh, "Hey Chloe shut up!" she shouted to the next stall. "I didn't say anything!" Chloe said defensively.

Kate didn't say anything and just went back to washing herself. A few seconds later she felt a hand on her shoulder, she around but once again didn't see anything. Now she was really freaked out, "Who the heck?" she heard Ally say. Kate then felt another hand grab her other shoulder, she turned around and a look of utter horror came to her face when she saw a black hand sticking out of the wall. With each passing second, more of them started to materialize from the walls and they were all reaching for her. Kate was in complete shock, she opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. She then heard her friends scream out in the showers next to her. Whatever was going after her was going after them as well. 

She didn't move from her spot and looked over to an empty space on the back wall. There formed a pair of large eyes and mouth with a large, wicked grin. She finally screamed, grabbing the few things she had with her (i.e. a towel, a change of clothes) and practically broke down the door as she ran into the open. Her roommates also came running in a similar state. The three of them just ran not caring where they were as long as they were away from whatever the heck that was. They soon came to a stop right in front of the main cabins. "What the heck was that?!" Chloe asked. "You think we know?!" Ally shouted back at her. At this time, A lot of the other campers had come out wondering what all the commotion was about. "Wow, two days in a row and not just one this time," they heard a guy say. They turned to see a few guys standing about 10 feet away from them just ogling them. That was when they realized they were still naked since they ran straight out of the showers. The three of them screamed again and frantically tried to cover themselves up and looked around to see everyone staring at them. 

There was a mix of different reactions mostly those of guys who liked what they saw, some of them earned a nudge or a slap from their girlfriends for gawking. Others were parents who were trying to turn their children away from the scene. The girls were completely embarrassed and angry and they began stumbling over their words as they tried to explain themselves. "Th...Th...Th...There was something in the showers! There were arms everywhere and...an...an..." Kate was at a complete loss for words. 

A shadow formed on the ground a few feet away and a translucent purple figure emerged. Kate and the others immediately recognized the wicked smile on its face, "You!" the girls said in unison. The culprit was a Gengar who at this point was cracking up at the trick he pulled on them. "S-So this was a prank?" Kate said quietly. Gengar nodded before disappearing back into the ground. Anger built up inside as she realized what had just been done to her. Whoever did this, who do they think they are making her look like a fool like this? Somebody is going to die today. Behind the crowd, she noticed Gengar reappear in front of some people and she recognized them to be Lyra and Ethan. Leaf's friends, she must have put them up to this. This is her fault! She stared at them angrily as Lyra returned the shadow pokemon to its Pokeball. "I'm going to strangle that little b**** the second I get my hands on her!"