Party Troubles

Hilda was not excited to deal with the crap that was about to be thrown at her. She arrived at Hill Valley in the camp pickup truck, this was mainly used to haul heavy loads or large amounts of supplies. As she got out of the truck, she already noticed some guys pervertedly staring at her nearby. She just shook her head and went around and opened the tailgate. Unfortunately, she already had another disturbance on her hands. "Hilda, you're back again." It was N, why every time she comes she runs into him. Hilda decided just to put on a fake smile and hope he wouldn't bother her too much. "Yes, I'm back again," Hilda said.

"What for?"

"Just here to sell my soul for a generator."

"Sell your...soul?" Seriously how big of a rock was this guy living under?

"Our power went out back at camp so I have to come to borrow one from Kevin," Hilda said annoyed by his ignorance.

"I see," N simply said. As he looked her over he wanted her more and more. He had no idea what to make of these new feelings but he knew he wanted to act on them. "You know my cabin is air-conditioned why don't you come over for a while," he said. Hilda looked at him raising an eyebrow, was he trying to seduce her or something? "I'll be fine, besides, there are more important things to worry about than my personal pleasure right now," she replied.

"I can tell the heat's getting you down like it is everyone else, it would do you well to get out of it."

"Look I said I'm fine, now please let me take care of this so I can get out of here." N didn't say anything and Hilda walked past him. N watched her as she walked away, everything about her was just so appealing, he was not going to give up on her that easily.

xxxxx

Ethan and Lyra were lying down both tired after experiencing their first time together. Lyra was lying comfortably on Ethan's bare chest and a blanket was covering the lower halves of both of their bodies. Neither of them could even begin to describe what they just went through; they thought it was pleasurable when they cuddled and made out but the multitude of sensations that came with making love gave a whole new meaning to the word pleasure. They were both left in utter bliss. "Well Lyra, how was your first time?" Ethan asked.

Lyra got up so that she was propped up on her elbows, "Amazing, I've fantasized about this before but I never imagined it would feel this good," she said.

"I aim to please," Ethan said pulling her into a kiss. As they broke it he held his hand up to the side of her face, "It was amazing for me too, Lyra. It's kinda funny, 12 years ago I never would've imagined that one day I'd be doing this with my best friend, but I'm glad I was able to have my first time with you." Lyra looked lovingly back into his eyes and dove back in for more kissing. They broke apart again after a minute, "What time is it?" asked Ethan. Lyra sat up and grabbed her pokegear and looked, "5:30, we've still got some time until the party," she said.

Ethan sat up and wrapped his hands around her stomach and rested his chin on her shoulder again, "What do you want to until then?" he asked.

"I don't know, are you trying to get me to do it again?"

"If you want to again then I'm fine with it."

Lyra giggled as he kissed her cheek, "Sorry Ethan, maybe next time."

"It's alright, we'll have plenty of opportunities to do it in the future."

"That we will," Lyra said as she stood up. she grabbed both parts of her swimsuit and put them back on. She took stepped out the door for a moment to see how it was outside. The fan actually cooled them down quite a bit to the point that they almost forgot how hot it was. Thankfully, the heat was finally dying down, it was still in the high 90's but it was much better than before. Lyra turned and stepped back inside, "I think I'm gonna get back in the lake for a while, care to join me?" she asked throwing him his swim trunks.