Camp vs. Camp

The sun rose on the final full day of summer camp. It was 7 in the morning so it wasn't that bright out yet but it was bright enough to awaken the sleeping Red. Red mumbled incoherently as he slowly opened up his eyes; besides the bright light, the first thing he became aware of was a naked body lying on top of him, and everything that happened last night came back to him.

Making love with Leaf, that was by far the greatest thing he had ever felt. The pleasure, the sensation...he had never experienced anything like it, It was pure ecstasy. The best part was Leaf seemed to every second of it too, that was what mattered more than anything else.

Red groggily looked at his sleeping girlfriend; she must have felt him shift a little bit because she started to stir as well. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Red with a tired look. "Good morning, beautiful," Red said brushing a couple of stray hairs from her face.

Leaf blushed and smiled, "Good morning, handsome," she said as she pressed her soft lips against his.

Red happily returned it, savoring the sensation of her soft lips. He savored it more by placing a hand on the back of her head and pulling her in closer to deepen the kiss. After a minute, they broke apart. "When did you become such a flirt?" Leaf asked.

Red looked away sheepishly realizing what he said. "I have no idea," he muttered.

Leaf giggled and rested back on top of him resting her head in the crook of his neck. "So...how was it last night, you know, what we did at the end? Did you like it?" Red asked a little nervously.

Leaf moved up and lightly, repeatedly kissed him on the cheek. "Are you kidding? I loved it, Red," she said before lifting herself up so that she was face-to-face with him, "No one has ever made me feel that good...ever..."

Leaf had the most tender, loving expression on her face. It was all Red needed to know that he succeeded in making her feel like the most special girl on the planet. He sat up and pulled her into another loving kiss. "What time is it?" asked Leaf.

Red looked at the pokegear, "7:05."

"OK we've got a couple of hours until we need to be back," Leaf said now looking shyly at Red, "Wanna...do it again?"

Red blushed a little bit, he didn't think she'd want it again this soon, "If-If you're sure," Red replied.

Leaf giggled and grabbed his hand placing it on her chest, "I'm really sure," she said softly.

Red once again marveled at the incredible softness in his hand before moving in for another kiss, this time they opened up and engaged in a dance of tongues. Red rolled over so that he was now laying on top of her and this position meant that he could go ahead and get started. Leaf gasped in pleasure as Red started having his way with her and Red let out a pleasurable moan at the amazing sensation. It was every bit as amazing as it was the previous night.

xxxxx

By 9:00 everyone was getting ready to either participate or spectate the intense competition that was about to take place. Several areas were set up for specific events; one set up for Snow Throw, another was set up for Disc Catch, everything was ready for some friendly competition.

Well, mostly friendly, among the Hill Valley attendees that were already there were Justin and his friends and even Silver. They were determined to win this competition and destroy their rivals. They particularly wanted to wreck Ethan, they were still steamed at him after all that happened at the general store and the mountain. Silver's face still has some wounds on his face that had yet to recover.

He stood silently amongst the crowd of mingling campers. Over by the dining hall, Silver spotted Ethan talking with Hilbert about something. He assumed it was the coming events, not that he cared. All he knew was he was going to destroy him the first chance he got.