All Out War

The morning at Professor Oak's camp was a quiet one, unusually quiet. For the few people that were up and moving, the silence was almost foreboding. Like the calm before the storm.

In her cabin, Yellow was blissfully sleeping next to Chuchu. That was until she felt something breathe down her neck. Yellow shot up out of bed and looked around, "What?! Who?!" but there was nobody there. What in the world was that?

Yellow looked to her side to see Chuchu still fast asleep. A scary thought crossed her mind, as much as she didn't want to believe it a possibility she had to check just in case. Shakily and slowly she bent down over the side of the bed and peeked underneath. Nothing was there...

Yellow pushed herself back up breathing out a sigh of relief. She took one more look around the room, "Maybe I was just imagining things," she said quietly as she laid back down. The second she closed her eyes she started drifting back into dreamland like nothing ever happened.

Moments later she was jerked back out of it again by the sound of a couple of things hitting the floor. She shot up once again, this time Chuchu was woken up as well and she looked around confused. On the floor was a couple of water bottles and they were still rolling some from falling on the floor. Yellow was growing scared now, "W-Who's doing that?" she asked nervously.

Chuchu stood on the bed ready to defend her trainer if she needs to. Then the two heard a very quiet but very clear laugh. "Who are you?" Yellow asked.

Then the laugh happened again, this time louder before a pillow flew off the bunk above her as well as a couple more things off the dresser. Yellow yelped in surprised and scooted back towards the wall. It was then that a black mist formed on the ceiling, it felt ominous and dark. Then in the middle of the mist formed a pair of red eyes and a devious smile. it was then that Yellow realized what it was, "O-OK Gengar you can stop now. You got us good," she said trying to get the ghost pokemon to stop.

But Gengar wasn't satisfied; instead, he let out a loud, terrifying laugh before levitating several different things in the room and making them fly around. Yellow used her arms to cover up her head as things were being flown around at high speeds. She didn't like doing this sort of thing but Gengar was gonna hurt them if he kept this up, "Chuchu you've got to stop Gengar!" she cried.

"Pika!" Chuch nodded before letting out a powerful thunderbolt lighting up the whole cabin. Gengar let out a cry in pain as he was struck by the electric attack. When the attack finally ended, Yellow rubbed her eyes trying to make the blindness go away and Gengar landed on the floor with a loud thud. Chuchu smiled pleased that she was able to stop the chaos. If only Pika were here right now she could impress him with how strong she was. Yellow looked at the floor to find Gengar laying face down on the floor. After a moment, Gengar groaned and pushed himself up. He hadn't been hurt like that in a long while.

Yellow looked at Gengar curiously, "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Gengar looked at the girl questioningly before glancing over at Chuchu who was sparking her cheeks. That was enough for Gengar to decide to run away. "Gengar wait! Where are you going?!" Yellow called reaching out to it.

A high pitched scream rang out from one of the other cabins. Yellow quickly stepped outside to see a girl rushing out of her cabin. She was still in her underwear and she had a blanket wrapped around her and she was screaming in terror the whole way. Nearby another scream rang out and a couple of guys stumbled out of their cabin trying to get away a shadowy hand reached out for them.

More and more screams rang out and soon the whole camp was in mayhem. People were running all over the place trying to compose themselves as they escaped the terror brought on by the multitudes of ghost pokemon. At Ethan and Lyra's cabin, the door burst open and a Haunter rushed out narrowly avoiding a barrage of Water Gun attacks. Lyra's Marill ran up to the doorway and started angrily jumping up and down.