The Weekend

The first weekend had arrived; it was 7:00 in the morning and the sun was just coming up over the treeline and there was a very light layer of fog hovering above the lake. Several younger kids were already outside playing, training with their pokemon, etc.

Hilda groggily began to wake up, she was usually a morning person but today she felt extremely sluggish. Probably because of the VERY hot and steamy night she and Hilbert had the night before. Hilda looked beneath her to see that she was still laying on top of Hilbert who was still fast asleep, both were completely naked underneath the covers. Hilda got a somewhat dreamy look on her face as she briefly reminisced about the events of the previous night. She and Hilbert didn't always have the opportunity to have that kind of fun but it was always amazing whenever they did do it.

After laying there for a few more minutes she decided to get up and go for a swim. Swimming was a small thing Hilda liked to do when she had the opportunity and she was pretty dang good at it. She got dressed in her bikini and walked out to the dock earning a few perverted stares along the way. As she came to the edge of the dock she looked out to the expansive lake, she took a breath before diving into the lake and began to swim across. She was making it there with no trouble at all, that is until she came upon a guy in a rowboat. Neither of them knew the other one was there so when the guy went to row again his paddle hit her square in the side of the head. "Ow!" she cried out. The guy looked at her in surprise, "Sorry, sorry!" he said, "What are you doing in the middle of the lake?"

"It's a lake, not a street you jerk!"

"Are you OK?"

"No!" Hilda shouted.

"Alright, come on let's get you to shore."

"I can handle it myself!"

"No, I insist. Come on I'll get you fixed up."

Hilda didn't know who this guy was nor did she really care, but he clearly wasn't going to take no for an answer and it was too early in the morning to get into an argument. Hilda let out a frustrated sigh before the guy helped her into the boat. The guy took her across the lake, turns out he was staying at Hill Valley for the summer. Hopefully, he wasn't another one of those rich douchebags.

The pair came upon the cabin he was staying in, it was very large and very rustic, almost like a log cabin. "So these are the rich douchebag villas," Hilda said. The guy looked back at her with a questioning look, not seeming to understand what she meant before opening the door to his cabin. Hilda didn't question it and followed him inside. The inside of the cabin was just like it was on the outside, very rustic, very woody. Hilda sat down on the couch while the guy went to get something for her head. Hilda really wished she had her pokemon with her just in case he turned out to be some rapist or something, not that she couldn't deal with people herself.

The guy came back out a minute later with a wet rag, "Here, use this," he said. Hilda took the rag and applied it to the side of her head. She immediately felt a little bit of relief on contact and just rested like that for a few. "Since we're here we might as well introduce ourselves," the guy said, "my name's N."

"Hilda," she simply said.

"Hilda huh? Tell me something Hilda, are you a pokemon trainer?"

Hilda looked over to him, "Uhh yeah."

"So does that mean you keep them in pokeballs?"

Hilda gave him a condescending look, that was probably the dumbest question she had ever heard. "Well yeah, how else would I keep them?" she asked.

"So you're fine with just keeping them confined like that? I'm a trainer too but I can't help but wonder, are they really happy like that?" N said. Hilda looked at him with a questioning look as he looked at the window to see two Pidgeys on the window sill. "I can hear them, they're talking," he looked over to Hilda who still looking at him with a confused expression, "So you can't hear them, how sad."