Inner and Outer Conflict

Red and Leaf were finally in the pharmacy, now that they were there they had to get a pregnancy test and get back to Lyra as soon as possible. Leaf looked hurriedly through the feminine hygiene section for a pregnancy test, while Red stood there not feeling particularly comfortable being in this section of the store. "Eh, I'm gonna go get a snack to hold me over. You want anything?" he asked.

"Sure, could you get me a bag of pretzels?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back then."

Leaf watched him as he speed-walked away. She could tell he was uncomfortable and she actually found it pretty cute, so innocent. She turned back around to continue the search and almost immediately her eyes fell on a pregnancy test. "Yes!" she whispered taking it off the shelf. She was about to walk away but she found herself looking at other 'products'. She remembered that feeling that flowed through her body as she imagined Red and herself taking the most intimate step in their relationship. Just the thought of it was already turning her on again.

Leaf's face flushed red in embarrassment as she shook her head to snap herself out of it, she was thankful people couldn't see what she was thinking about. She felt very dirty thinking about doing that and she couldn't help but wonder if it was wrong to be thinking such. That thought quickly went away as Leaf realized how dumb it was; it was perfectly natural and it was something all couples did. That also meant that doing that with Red wasn't out of the question. So she decided to grab one more thing off the shelf just in case.

Soon enough, the two had paid for their stuff and were walking out the door. Leaf was happily munching on her pretzels while Red volunteered to carry the bags. "Alright, let's get this back to Lyra. I just hope the poor thing hasn't lost her mind yet," said Leaf.

"Yeah, me too," Red replied.

Red was just about to pull out Charizard when his attention was pulled towards a group of guys that were walking towards them. Red internally groaned as he recognized them, they were the Hill Valley jerks lead by Justin. "Check it out guys, Oak's kiddies are out to recess," Justin said.

"How pathetic do your lives have to be to get a kick out of messing with us?" asked Red.

Justin stepped up to Red in a very threatening manner, "Oh our lives are fantastic. We're just making sure you know where you rank in the grand scheme of things," he said in a low voice.

He looked down at the bag in his hand, "Whatcha got there, loser?" he asked as he made a grab for it.

Red was quick to move it away, "Hey back off," he said.

"Come on man I just wanna see what you're hiding from us," Justin said as he made another grab for it.

This time Red pushed back, using his free hand to push him to the ground. His friends made oohs and ahs at the display of aggression while Justin brushed off the surprise of being pushed. He looked back at Red with a wicked grin. Red and Leaf both knew the look in his eye, it was the same one he had when he tried to beat up Red. Leaf clutched tightly onto Red's arm ready to stand by him. Then something caught her eye, it was a big movie poster that had several powerful pokemon sprawled across it and it gave her an idea. She discretely reached back and pulled out one of her pokeballs.

Justin let out a light chuckle as he stood back up. "You know thanks to your friends I still can't get the smell of Skuntank spray off my clothes."

Red looked back at Leaf confused but she just shrugged unsure of what he was talking about either. "I don't know what you're talking about but it had to have left you a hundred times better than what you are now," said Red.

Justin looked like he was ready to pounce and his friends were just behind probably ready to dish out some punishment as well. "You're funny, you know what's gonna be even funnier? Me beating the sh** out of you," Justin said.