Imagine for Mariam

Mariam's POV

I don't even know why my boyfriend and I keep fighting. We've been together for 2 years, and we never fight at all. Well, now we have. Its been 2 weeks since the first fight and thats all we've been doing, fighting. It was until tonight, the fighting got worse...

"Oh my god Mariam! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Niall yelled. You flinched at the sound of his voice. Out of the 2 weeks you've been fighting, he never yelled at you like this. It scared you. All you said to him was sorry and he yelled. You just want to stop fighting and have the regular night cuddle with Niall. It was clear that he didn't want to make up with you. But you want too. You are tired of all the yelling, and the crying every night, sleeping alone in bed. You wanted your Nialler back.

"Niall please, just listen to me." You begged him. He glared at you. His normal baby blue eyes, now a dark shade of blue.

"I said!" He got up. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He pushed you to the floor and it was then when you started to cry. You are now scared of Niall. Your Niall. The Nialler you once knew said that he wouldn't hurt you. But he just did.

"Shit! Fuck! What did I do?" Niall cussed under his breath. You pulled your knees up to your chest and watched Niall pace back and forth. He then stopped and looked at you. He was crying too. He sat down beside you. At first you refused him to hold you, but you gave in when he started to cry harder. He was holding you on his lap, rocking you.

"I love you so much!"

"Im so sorry!"

"Please dont leave me Princess!"

Those are things Niall kept on saying.

When you both calmed down, Niall was looking you in the eyes.

"I've been a dick lately. I know. But I hope this makes up for it." Niall got out a box and opened it. Rings were inside. "Its only because I was trying to do this." He put a ring on your finger, alreadying knowing the answering.

"I love you so much Princess." Niall said. "Or as I should say, Mrs Horan."

"I love you too Ni."