34. Cute Moments

Niall: You looked through the pictures on your iPhone4. You and Niall took loads of cute and funny selfies together. You never had the heart to delete any. They were memories for you to keep before he goes back on Tour with the boys.

Liam: You and him recently bought a puppy together. It was so cute! His name was Maxie. It always made you smile when Liam and Maxie were playing fetch. Liam would throw the tennis ball and Maxie would run after it bringing it back to Liam.

Louis: You and Louis had a 1 year old son named Tommy (Louis' choice of name). You found it adorable when Louis came back home from Tour and Tommy would squel, laugh and giggle. You also liked it when Louis put Tommy in bed in his crib.

Harry: When you and Harry go out for a picnic, Harry would always pack strawberries and chocolate dip. You would feed each other the food. You always saved the best for last, strawberries and the chocolate dip. You two would feed each other and sometimes or all the time, get chocolate on your noses.

Zayn: You loved it when you and Zayn would always cuddle on the couch on Friday nights watching movies. Sometimes he would take pictures of the two of you and post them on Twitter. You two loved to feed each other the popcorn you made and the chips.

(A/N)

I hope this is sorta what you wanted @1Direction_monster.