45. He Comes Home From The Army (Harry and Zayn

Harry: You held your breath each time you watch people come out of the bus and go out to there family. Each of them are not your boyfriend Harry. The bus drove off and you frowned. Maybe next bus. You sat there, on the dirty old bench, waiting for the next bus to come. It started to rain. You brought no umbrella. So you sighed and watched all the cars go by. Your eyes lit up a bit when anothe bus came to a stop. The doors opened and you queaked from excitment. Harry was home. You got up and ran to him.

"HARREH!" You yelled. You hugged him tightly and he hugged you.

"I missed you so much (y/n)!" Harry exclaimed and kissed you. You kissed back and deepened the kiss. You pulled away to keep away from to much PDA, also to just breath.

"I missed you too!"

"I always wanted to kiss you in the rain. And now I did." Harry said smirking. You shivered slightly, being cold from the rain. Harry took off his jacket, the jacket that every other man and woman wore at the Army. Harry put the jacket around your shoulders.

"Thanks, but then you'll catch a cold- and oh my god what happened to your arms?!"

"My arms?" Harry asked confused. He looked down at his arms and sighed, remembering everything that happened. "Oh uh, there was a fire and I got burned. Don't worry, the nurse said they will go away." Getting an idea, you lifted the jacket over you and Harry's head, using it like an umbrella.

"Lets go home." You said smiling.

Zayn: "ZAYN! ZAYN! IM OVER HERE!" You yelled thoughout the crowds of people. You found Zayn, but he hasn't found you though. You tried to get out of the crowd but people kept getting in your way or pushing you back. Getting frustrated you pushed an older and taller man out of your way and ran to Zayn.

"(Y/N)!" Zayn yelled as you hugged him.

"I missed you so much Zaynie!" You said through your tears.

"I missed you too Boo!" Zayn said and gently played with your hair. It was a habit of his and you missed the feel of his fingertips on your scalp. You kissed Zayn and he kissed back. You closed you eyes and melted into the kiss. Sadly you pulled away to breath.

"I missed doing that." Zayn commented. You nodded your head agreeing.

"Me too, but guess what ??"

"What?" Zayn asked.

"We can do that any time now." You winked and pecked his lips.