Personal imagine for Lexi

5sos Imagine for Lexi

Lexi's POV

I smiled wildly and enterned backstage. I am so excited! I get to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer! EK! You were first to meet the boys.

"Hi there love!" Luke exclaimed.

"Hi Luke." you said shyly.

"What you name?" Ashton asked.

"Lexi."

"Well Lexi, do you wanna go on a date with Michael? He's been talking about you ever since he saw you sitting at front row." Calum asked. Michael eyes widened and he looked down blushing from embarassment.

"Uh just ignore them." Michael said chuckling nervously. You nodded your head smiling. You would've said yes, because it Michael! You celeberity crush!

*

You talked and talked and eventually, you had to leave. You didn't wanna though. You were having such a grreat time with the guys! You looked down at your phone and saw selfies of you and Mikey. You smiled. You got his number so you can text eachother.

Hey Lexi -Michael

Hi Mikey -You

Erm, would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night?" -Michael

You gasped. And texted him back excitedly.

Sure, see you then! -You

*

It was Saturday and you were getting ready for your date. You put on a white shirt/sweater with a plaid skirt and black boots. You put makeup on your face and put earings in you ears. You put a black bracelet on your wrist and put some rings on your fingers. You looked in the mirror and loved the way you looked. You heard the doorbell ring and you skipped down the steps amd opened the door. Michael was standing there, holding a rose. He handed it to you. You took it smiling. You went into the kitchen and put water in a cup and put the rose in it. You didn't have a vase so that why you put it in a cup.

"Ready to go?" Michael asked you. You nodded your head and followed him out to the car. He didn't take you to far. Just the the beach. You had a picnic and feed eachother different kinds of fruit. After the picnic he took you hand and walked in the sand and sunset. He drove you home right after.

"I had a great time with you Michael." You said smiling.

"So did I Lexi. I hope we will do this again soon." He said and kissed you. You kissed back. Your heart fluttered happily. When he pulled away, he winked, and left to go back home.